PDA

View Full Version : small double pushchair

emily79
29-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Im attending my intro meeting on wed and im really excited but am already thinking of double buggies I only have a corsa and wondered if anyone can recommend a double that will fit in the boot!
thanks

Kelly
29-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Never had to find a double to go in a car as small as a Corsa, but the only double I could find to fit in my touran with all 7 seats in use was a mothercare stroller type double all the others were too long when folded. But not sure they would go in the back of your car, I'm sure more advice will come along soon....
Good luck

grindal
29-05-2011, 07:31 PM
I bought an mamas and papas aria twin plus to fit in the back of my yaris when i had ds2. They fold flat and it stood up in the boot - which was very small!

nicoleon
29-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Babyjogger micro and city mini are small enough as they fold in half very neatly and then stand up :thumbsup:

emily79
31-05-2011, 06:48 PM
:) thanks for the replies think I will try a few in the car before buying too!

CRachel
05-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Im attending my intro meeting on wed and im really excited but am already thinking of double buggies I only have a corsa and wondered if anyone can recommend a double that will fit in the boot!
thanks

I'm not sure if you've looked into a side-by-side, but the Silver Cross Duo pushchair (http://www.silvercross.co.uk/pushchairs/) is certainly a nice consideration.

lisa b
27-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Im having the same problem looking for a double to fit nicely in my touran... lots of people are saying that the Maclaren Twin Triumph Pushchair is perfect for small boots!!!:)

emily79
05-11-2011, 11:54 AM
I went for the city jogger mini double it folds in half and fits in the boot a treat and is so easy to fold and push I found it on pushchair trader!