PDA

View Full Version : Take That

Pipsqueak
29-05-2011, 07:35 AM
I managed to get tickets for last night at the last minute.

The show is AWESOME (personlly I think they will never top The Circus with that being a 10/10) Progress is a 9/10.

took my youngest James age 6 and he LOVED it (my shoulders didn't)

will see if I can post some pix later

charleyfarley
29-05-2011, 08:07 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Glad you both had a great time :jump for joy:

Can't wait to see the photos :thumbsup:

I shall be there 11th June and can't wait :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Carol xxx

louised
29-05-2011, 11:32 AM
I'm going tomorrow, can't wait!

linda2girls
29-05-2011, 11:42 AM
Were they supported by Pet Shop boys? I've got tickets for July at Wembley and can't wait.

What time do you think is a good time to arrive if you have reserved seating? Just wondering what time I will be able to work to?

Glad you had a great time.

Linda.

Pipsqueak
29-05-2011, 12:06 PM
PSB were fab - done a good mix of old and new stuff, really got the crowd going, good stage show.
They came on stage about 7.15

linda2girls
29-05-2011, 12:22 PM
OK, thanks, can't wait :-)

Linda.

ajs
29-05-2011, 12:33 PM
PSB were fab - done a good mix of old and new stuff, really got the crowd going, good stage show.
They came on stage about 7.15

we're going on the 7th June and very very excited too,
what time did TT come on then and how long did PSB play for

we have a 2 hour drive and probably won't eb able to leave before 5 so worried that we may miss PSB. :(

linda2girls
29-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Ignore this, posted twice.

The Juggler
29-05-2011, 02:03 PM
sounds fab hon. :clapping: :clapping:

Pipsqueak
29-05-2011, 02:26 PM
we're going on the 7th June and very very excited too,
what time did TT come on then and how long did PSB play for

we have a 2 hour drive and probably won't eb able to leave before 5 so worried that we may miss PSB. :(

PSB played for about 45 mins till about 8ish and then TT exploded onto stage around half 8.

alwaysright
29-05-2011, 07:27 PM
ooo lovely, i cant wait, i'm going twice next week, once with the girls and once with the daughter cos she cryed when i said she wasnt going as she'd been to the last two, so i have to forsce myself to go again :laughing:

p.s my friend is selling two manchester tickets for 10th june for face value

louise
29-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Oh what time did they finish? Mum can't always walk fast and Wembely to Victoria isn't always the easiest to get to slowly! I think we may have to leave during last song :-(

Pipsqueak
29-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Oh what time did they finish? Mum can't always walk fast and Wembely to Victoria isn't always the easiest to get to slowly! I think we may have to leave during last song :-(

they finished about 10 to 11. we left during the last song just to escape the crush!

louise
29-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Oh :( last train is 11.33 and that doesnt get back till 2 something i start work at 7.30am! We wont even get that took me 40 mins to Wembly from victoria with out masses of people to fight with.

alwaysright
29-05-2011, 11:14 PM
is it too far too drive?? we are in same situation, last train leaves before concert ends and station is mile and an half away even if we drive the traffic will be bedlam and car parks closed til pedestrians cleared....at least it will be worth it :)

louise
30-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Neither me, Mum or her friend drive. Was going to get Mums friend to collect us from Gatwick but he is working. At the mo I might sell my ticket could do with the cash if not it means spending more to get a taxi home from Brighton which wont be cheap. Which still means not getting home until 2am

Pipsqueak
30-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Neither me, Mum or her friend drive. Was going to get Mums friend to collect us from Gatwick but he is working. At the mo I might sell my ticket could do with the cash if not it means spending more to get a taxi home from Brighton which wont be cheap. Which still means not getting home until 2am

check the coach companies like National express
put an 'ad' on TT forum for a lift

louise
30-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Thanks Pip, I have looked into coaches all go from Brighton so we're still stuck. I doubt very much someone will have room for 3 people, will take a look. I did have a look into about maybe swapping the tickets but they are all for 2 or 4. Watching the clips on youtube I do still want to go but the thought of working such a long day with so little sleep. Wish I could fall asleep on trains now wouldn't be so bad if I got a bit more but I don't do well with little sleep.

Pipsqueak
31-05-2011, 07:04 AM
Louise, cancel the next day at work! Honestly put a post on the TT forums - you just never know who might have a solution!

babs
31-05-2011, 08:22 AM
cant wait im going 28 june booked next day off work.... sister going 3rd june

sfox2003
31-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Im going on saturday :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Im very excited - does it show? ;)

I missed the circus tour because I didnt have much money at the time - really regretted that one! Never mind - I will see the boys in 4 sleeps. Taking my sister in law with me, hope the suns shining, few beers in the sunshine followed by TT - perfect.

xxxx

louise
31-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Pip, I would if I could afford it. Its one of my busy days and with only having 2 1/2 days work a week with one kid during the summer hols I need to save as much as I can. Still really want to go.

charleyfarley
31-05-2011, 03:48 PM
WHOOHOO

:jump for joy: :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping: :jump for joy:

MY TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED :jump for joy:

CAN YOU TELL I'M HAPPY :laughing:

Carol xxx