PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Booked!

flowerpots
28-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Well guys the wedding is all booked up for june next year, were going to paphos in cyprus :D im sooo excited.

Has anyone been to paphos and if so do any of you know of any cheap but nice apartments/hotels for family and friends to stay in? Its working out quite expensive at the minute. :o

xxxxx

sarah707
28-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Oooo how exciting! Will I need a hat? :D :D

Cammie Doodle
28-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Oh how lovely a June Bride, congratulations, wishing you a long happy marriage. We married in June too and are about to celebrate 32 yrs :blush:

Chatterbox Childcare
28-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Oh a new hat how lovely!!!

We stayed at the Kefalos Beach Hotel and it is 4* but self catering. The maids come in everyday, change the beds and clean up. Beach not too good though. Also the coral beach is great.

alwaysright
28-05-2011, 08:29 PM
congratulations!! we have been to paphos twice and its lovely! we went last september to a place called aliathon holiday village and it was brilliant, there were quite a few wedding in the village while we were there as they have alittle chapel on the site, its run my first choice i think and 99% english, there was loads of planned activities for kids during the day, the kids club staff are all english and all crb checked!! i asked :) and the pool was massive!
you can go all inclusive or self catering and the rooms get cleaned every day

The Juggler
28-05-2011, 09:15 PM
:clapping: :clapping: congrats. my bil and sil have just bought a villa with pool in paphos (kamares) after selling their house in aberdeen - lucky them!

tulip0803
29-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Congratulations:clapping:

funtoplay
05-06-2011, 04:31 AM
Hi I live in Cyprus. There is nothing cheap about Cyprus!!!! However my advice would be to only consider all inclusive deals!! Like someone said the Aliathion is fab, great for families. You can arrange an all inclusive deal with these when you get here sometimes works out cheaper. Louis Phaethon is also great for families. The beach isnt great there but do travel onto coral bay, beautiful there!! The best end of the island is the other end up by protaris. Beaches are excellant there!! Villas are also worth looking into. Some great deals available for these if you are staying for a at least a week!! Most people here book through thomson, olympic holidays, bookcyprus etc