PDA

View Full Version : Had the call

SMullin
27-05-2011, 11:55 AM
:eek: Ive had the call and Mrs O is coming next week. Feel sick to my stomach to be completely honest! Never had to do anything like this before and i realllly dont like being observed either.
Im pretty sure i have everything under control, paperwork, planning, Ra's etc but still nervous.

miffy
27-05-2011, 11:58 AM
It's a horrible feeling when you get the call but at least you have the weekend to check everything through.

On the day just keep to your usual routines, don't change anything as children have a habit of mentioning anything new/different :rolleyes:; give Mrs O your paperwork and then just carry on.

You'll be fine :)

Good luck

Miffy xx

SMullin
27-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Thank you!

sarah707
27-05-2011, 12:19 PM
I think we all feel a bit like that when we get the call!

Be yourself and don't do anything different with the children and you'll be fine.

Don't forget to let us know how you get on! :D

SMullin
29-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Oh crikey :eek: Mrs O asked me to print my SEF for her as she cant access it, now i cant either! I cant log in, it's Sunday, bank hols tomorrow and I suspect she will come early Tues.HHHHEEELLLPPPPPP

tulip0803
29-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Good luck!

SMullin
31-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Phew.....glad that's over with! She was here 3 hours and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.
She said i had done really well for my first inspection considering i dont have a childcare background. She said my grade is confidential until i receive my report, but i am pleased with it.
Lots of focus on safeguarding and she said my risk assessments are good. She really like my daily diaries and LJ's.
Big thank you to Sarah as she said my SEF was good and i used your e-book. Thanks to everyone else on here :) :) :) :) :) :

miffy
31-05-2011, 05:47 PM
So was it an outstanding day for you then?

Miffy xx