PDA

View Full Version : DO YOU HAVE ANY PLANS FOR THE BANKHOLIDAY WEEKEND?

angeldelight
27-05-2011, 06:04 AM
So what you all doing this weekend

Are you going away somewhere nice ?

Are you going on a day trip ?

Staying at home?

Working ?

Waiting to see what happens with the weather ?

We are going to Burnham on Sea on Sunday - never been before just hope the rain holds off

Hope you all have a great weekend whatever you are doing

Angel xx

Louise0208
27-05-2011, 06:06 AM
working :(

though i have the monster-in-law staying over so it keeps me out of the way :p

im only working till 1pm then might go out to the melton mowbray show :clapping:

Toothfairy
27-05-2011, 07:01 AM
No plans really.
The weather looks as though it's going to be rubbish, so outings are going to be a bit limited. :(

My DD has a dance festival on Sunday, so that will be nice.
I've also got paperwork to get on with, DHC & Ob's :(

Cammie Doodle
27-05-2011, 07:12 AM
Nothing planned as Hubby on duty this weekend :( . I have not been to Burnham for years used to go a lot when kids were little .

Roseolivia
27-05-2011, 07:14 AM
We're 0ff to the caravan for the week:clapping: , hoping the weathers going to be kind to us. Coming home on Sunday for the day/night as partner is on a stag do all day, then back over on the Monday

Chimps Childminding
27-05-2011, 07:22 AM
Nothing planned, just a lazy one :clapping: Bit of gardening if weather ok (I'm a fiine weather gardener :D ) Usual ironing, housework to get done, catch up on some overdue paperwork, other than that not a lot!!!

sue m
27-05-2011, 08:10 AM
Housework and paperwork - mainly SEF :angry:

loocyloo
27-05-2011, 09:08 AM
i'm driving 'home' to stay with my mum who had a lumpectomy yesterday and has been told to REST! ( the word isn't in her vocabulary :D ) and then going to pop to my old house and give it a bit of clean & tidy and collect a few bits & pieces! ( old house empty whilst being sold and we now live 260 miles away! ) and really looking forward to seeing some friends i haven't seen for the 2 months since we moved and i have really missed.

going to be exhausted when i get back monday night! :D

Splodge
27-05-2011, 01:58 PM
It is my DS 18th birthday tomorrow :birthday: and i am so looking forward to it, (i can't believe it has been 18 years) he doesn't want a party, just wants to go out legally with his friends. He is prepared to give up some of his precious day to be with us and is happy for us to take him to the local pub for a drink.

Sunday we are going to an iron man competition at the local pub (hm, we seem to be spending a lot of time there and we will be there tonight for quiz night, think i need it after today) :happy banana:

Monday i forgot it was bank holiday and i am going to be home alone. Can't wait as i am going to use it to get over friday, saturday and sunday. :happy banana: :clapping:

brightstar
27-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Working on Monday :( and filling in the lovely long Annual Data Collection and Self Assesment of Service forms CSSIW have kindly sent me. I have one week left before my two week holiday, will be minding 7 -8 kids daily and trying to get my head around these forms cos they've got to be returned two days after I come back :angry:

miss mopple
27-05-2011, 02:30 PM
DD2 has her 1st swimming lesson tomorrow. She's so excited bless her!
We're having a long doggy walk somewhere pretty on Sunday,maybe with a spot of geocaching to keep the kids entertained, then on Monday I've got my mum and my ex bro in law coming to visit :clapping: We're taking them to the local Wolf trust open day :thumbsup:

Beetlejuice
27-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Camping!! We're going down to Kent tomorrow til Monday (as working next week - boo!) but doing Dover Castle with the outlaws which will be nice. Have to try out the new camping stove they bought us!:D Really must get off here though and start packing lol!:laughing:

caz3007
27-05-2011, 03:13 PM
We are getting ready to go camping on Monday to Hailsham. We plan on visiting Druisillas among other things. Kids just eating tea and then by 5 they will all be gone and I will officially be on holiday, first since October. I am definately not working over christmas this year :laughing:

charleyfarley
27-05-2011, 03:33 PM
I am shopping for a change :laughing: :laughing: and visiting my mom and dad.

Then Monday I really need to catch up on paperwork, invoices and tidying up the toyroom.

Also need to paint a door that needs replacing before the handle goes on.

Carol xx

Polly2
27-05-2011, 03:48 PM
I am writing essays and my lovely hubby is making me some raised beds for veg in the garden :clapping:

Have a lovely long weekend everyone x

mrs_scottydog
27-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Not got much planned as DH has had a tiring week, after being up stupidly early to go to work on day and last night a night shift I'm not surprised. Our only plans so far for the weekend are going to London to the Science Museum to celebrate birthday of one of DH's family. DS and I are then going to my parents on Tuesday for a few days as I'm not working next week. :) Hx

funemnx
27-05-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm going on a girls shopping day to Cambridge tomorrow which I'm looking forward to. On Sunday hubby and me away up to Sunderland to see Take That with some friends, not back to work 'till Wednesday... BLISS!! :D

Twinkles
27-05-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm on a first aid course tomorrow !!! :clapping: :clapping:

That was sarcastic clapping by the way :p

karen m
27-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Going back up to Scotland been back in England for a week ,moved to Scotland 3 months ago, taking grandson up to see the farm were staying on back to England on Monday leaving hubby up there

Louise0208
27-05-2011, 06:38 PM
leaving hubby up there

Take mine & leave him on a farm aswell please (preferably on a remote highland with no phone :D )

Trouble
27-05-2011, 06:44 PM
NOTHING:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: OR FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK:laughing: :laughing:

amanda1309
27-05-2011, 07:26 PM
BBQ on Sunday and Take That on Monday:clapping:

nannymcflea
27-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Ex minded family stopping by on their way to Scotland tomorrow.:clapping:

Learning Journals, 6 of them, to do.

TAKE THAT on Tuesday.

See me mum on Thursday :) (220 miles away:( )

Have a fab time all. xx

RainbowMum
27-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Off to Yorkshire in the Morning - for the whole week :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

snuffy123lulu
27-05-2011, 10:19 PM
We are off to the Lakes for a week in a cottage by the river so hope the rains not too torrential :laughing:

PixiePetal
27-05-2011, 10:49 PM
My brother visiting tomorrow :clapping: we get on so well and enjoy a good gossip and catch up , gardening Sunday, if it is dry :blush:

bit of paperwork to do :( then at some point my mum may visit with my sister next week, not seen her for over a year :( difficult living over 100 miles away with work and family commitments - luckily brother lives near her and keeps an eye on her. I do ring every week :o and going up to visit in Aug :thumbsup:

Louise0208
28-05-2011, 08:04 AM
the housework i had planned for the monster-in-laws visit has been put on the back-burner :rolleyes:

DS has been puking since 5am so im looking after him (and cleaning carpets & walls.....why is it impossible for the boy to get it in the loo/bowl) .....had a shock when i came downstairs at 5am for the sick bowl, only to find a wet kitchen.....a pipe has sprung a leak somewhere :angry: :angry: this will be the 3rd time our kitchen has flooded in 3 years....its costing me a fortune replacing flooring & unit bases & the council do :censored: -all about it :mad:

just to top it off the MIL has just txt asking for one of my victoria sponges to be made for later :( ......thats at the bottom of my to-do list & to be honest i think she has more chance of knitting snot!!!

as usual the other half isnt here (lives & works 100 miles away.....hes got it soooo easy :mad: ) so i feel like theres not enough of me to go around and im wading in treacle.

phew..... feel better now, sorry :blush:

LOOPYLISA
28-05-2011, 09:32 AM
Dd's bedroom is having a re vamp :D

Lots of clearing out first and many trips to the charity shop with it all, she has enough books to open a libary :laughing:

Got the following week off too :clapping:

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend x

Hebs
28-05-2011, 09:42 AM
NOTHING:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: OR FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK:laughing: :laughing:

me too :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LOOPYLISA
28-05-2011, 09:44 AM
me too :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Fab isnt it :clapping:

Hebs
28-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Fab isnt it :clapping:

oh yes :clapping:

Carol M
28-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Making a birthday cake for a first birthday mindee. Cake cooling now.
Birthday party tomorrow. Only working Tues and Thurs next week with 6 older children so days out planned. RAF Cosford Tues and hopefully Black Country Museum Thurs.
Got stacks of paperwork to catch up on, as usual:(
Would love some me time, maybe Friday!
DD's working at Safari Park so will be taxi, as usual.
Dh got weekend off and he's been on the playstation ALL DAY :mad: when he could be starting work on "the List" I have done for him:mad:
Hope everyone has a good weekend whatever you are doing.
carol xx