not one cm bashing thread for ages....

i feel like posting something to set it all off:rolleyes:

mandy xx

Blaze
26-05-2011, 06:32 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pipsqueak
26-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Even Mumsnet have been ok!!!! OMG we have succeeded in educating the majority!!!!!
:laughing: :laughing:

aly
26-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Lol I looked at the name of this thread only not long coming off netmums thinking, oh no what have i missed then thinking :idea: there wasnt a nasty thread...
should have read before thinking .....:p

The Juggler
26-05-2011, 09:03 PM
:laughing: :laughing: you are so naughty girls - just looking for trouble :panic: :laughing:

alison
27-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I read this article for what I hope was meant to be a tongue in cheek poke at childminders pre Ofsted, but will however write a letter!

It's my job or my kids, Anne Thrope (Ms) TES 27/5/11

" Most mums relied on Sharon, a local childminder who hung round the school gates with skeins of toddlers strung out from her buggy. After negotiating a canny cash in-hand deal, she added my little darlings to her washing line of charges. Every afternoon she collected them from school and walked them back to hers, where she introduced them to the heady delights of Billy Bear Ham ad Grand Theft Auto 111!!!"

Donkey
27-05-2011, 07:36 PM
yes I read that too in todays tes, I was most unimpressed too!!!

:(

usually love her collums, but why did she have to use the term childminder why not babysitter or something :(

ORKSIE
27-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Im not a member....maybe I should be :D

The Juggler
27-05-2011, 09:42 PM
i reported an ad on the childcare board today. a mum on mat leave with a baby 7 months and another due in October - not going back to work now and wanting to know if any mums needed childcare so she could make some money on her 5 year career break :eek: :eek: :eek: reasonable rates considered :eek: :eek:

she's been taken off now

Hebs
27-05-2011, 10:19 PM
ooooooooh me and Pip know why its gone quiet :laughing: :laughing:

The Juggler
28-05-2011, 12:27 PM
i reported an ad on the childcare board today. a mum on mat leave with a baby 7 months and another due in October - not going back to work now and wanting to know if any mums needed childcare so she could make some money on her 5 year career break :eek: :eek: :eek: reasonable rates considered :eek: :eek:

she's been taken off now

aaargh, she got taken off and went straight back on advertising childcare to be done out of the parents houses or that she would take their kids on outings - I know, I know- that makes it all legal and above board but she's no childcare qualifications at all - she used to work in the policeforce :panic: :panic: :rolleyes:

WibbleWobble
28-05-2011, 07:13 PM
ooooooooh me and Pip know why its gone quiet :laughing: :laughing:

spill the beans....is it cos you have all the nasty peeps locked up in your understairs cupboard???

mandy xx

Hebs
28-05-2011, 07:36 PM
spill the beans....is it cos you have all the nasty peeps locked up in your understairs cupboard???

mandy xx

yeah you could say that ;)