PDA

View Full Version : just seen these thought they looked like fun

Pixie dust
26-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Just had a leaflet through the door for Asda . Hope the link works, there is a dog and a crocodile. Thought they looked good fun I maybe tempted and as they are pop-ups won't take up a lot of room when not in use.

http://direct.asda.com/Kids-Pop-Up-Tent---Dog/000935393,default,pd.html

Toothfairy
26-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Ahhh, they look really sweet :thumbsup:

sillysausage
26-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Yes I saw them in a leaflet that comes with our freebie newspaper. They look fab and I'm definitely tempted.....might have to get both though :blush: :laughing:

Playmate
26-05-2011, 08:50 PM
I saw these in Asda a couple of weeks ago, they are nice :D

Chell
26-05-2011, 08:53 PM
I've got the dog. It says on the packet that they pop up in seconds but doesn't mention how long it takes to fold them back up! I haven't even tried as it looks impossible, I just cram it into the play house.

The children love it. They were devastated yesterday as it blew away. :laughing: It flew into the neighbours garden. DS knocked on their door but they were out. There is only one loop to peg it down. This wasn't enough with the strong winds.

MaryMary
26-05-2011, 09:19 PM
I've got the dog. It says on the packet that they pop up in seconds but doesn't mention how long it takes to fold them back up! I haven't even tried as it looks impossible, I just cram it into the play house.

We bought DD2 a pop up tent for her 4th(?) birthday (she was 16 on Tuesday!) and it is still going strong :) I am still the only one that can put it away though :D there is a knack to it, twisting and bending, can't really explain it though :o

The Asda ones look good. I would be tempted if I needed one :thumbsup:

Greengrass74
27-05-2011, 06:28 AM
Saw these the other week whilst shopping so brought 2, like everyone else has said they are great and the kids love em.

mushpea
27-05-2011, 04:07 PM
I got the dino one today and the kids loved it,, mind you I think we had more fun trying to fold it up than the kids did playing in it:laughing: , thanks for letting us know,

Chimps Childminding
27-05-2011, 04:10 PM
We got the dinosaur today, it is quite big which means a few children can play in it at the same time!!! Only one mindee today and she has had great fun in it, but it took me ages to get it back in the bag :laughing: