We have drizzle this morning with heavy rain forcast later booooo booooooo

What are your plans for the day ?

Hope you are all ok ?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xx

charleyfarley
26-05-2011, 06:40 AM
Morning Angel

It's drizzling here right now too :panic: Not sure what we are doing yet but I do need to pop out and get some hayfever remedys in as Mitchell seems to be following me in suffering with it. Mine was really playing up yesterday and he seemed to suffer too, the first time for him bless him.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

sue m
26-05-2011, 07:04 AM
Morning ladies,

I've yet to wake up, had a bad night and now I want to sleep when the lo is due to arrive :( Went on a CAF course last night with Moppy.

I've only got one today and then off till Tuesday. :clapping:

Bit cool and windy here and it's the same outside :laughing: xxx

LOOPYLISA
26-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Morning, its cold, windy and trying to rain down south! :rolleyes:

But im not working till 1pm so thats good :clapping: just tomorrow to go then a nice week off :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a lovely day x

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
26-05-2011, 08:13 AM
Morning everyone, raining here as well, we are off to toddlers in a minute only have one little one and then my own as have one little one off today and tomorrow as she is not well. The best is I finish at 1.45 today and 1.30 tomorrow :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

breezy
26-05-2011, 08:21 AM
cold windy and trying to rain :(
Got rid of 3 at school, one on holiday and one at nursery so just me and little miss independent who wont let me play!:laughing:

Pet shop soon before nursery run, just so we can stay out of the wind for a while!

Penny1959
26-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Good Afternoon

Wet and a bit windy here today - but not as windy as earlier in week. A quieter day today with just 4 mindees as other 2 staying with their Gran.

All 4 asleep now so able to pop on here. Mindees did free play this morning with assistant and I had a go at strawberry cakes made with fresh strawberries in an attempt to get girl twin to eat some fruit. Last night tried blended orange in her rice pudding - and she spat out every little bit of orange. However cakes more successful - she did not her any of her bowl of fresh fruit (including strawberries) but did eat the cake :)

Have a good rest of the day everyone - roll on Friday evening as I have week off :clapping:

Penny :)