PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had any fab bargains recently?

Mookins
25-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Hubby goes away fo a few times at the end of june, we were supposed to go too but i couldnt afford 2 weeks off as we also go away for a week when he comes back

soooo...im after some bargains to make up for it? what have you bought/ seen hankering after?

xxxx

breezy
26-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Havent seen anything lately, bargains seem few and far between :(

Mookins
26-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Havent seen anything lately, bargains seem few and far between :(

I like to look on argos for some bargains...but they seem to show everything as on offer but its never in stock:angry:

xxx

caz3007
26-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Not a new bargain, but won a duck on Ebay that has lots of buttons and sounds for 10p and it was local too, so no P&P. Got a feeling its going to drive me up the wall though :laughing:

Mookins
26-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Not a new bargain, but won a duck on Ebay that has lots of buttons and sounds for 10p and it was local too, so no P&P. Got a feeling its going to drive me up the wall though :laughing:

uh oh...toys that require batteries i dread

few weeks back we had a verypoorly fire engine ...could i find it:panic:

the noise went on for about 2 days....on and off on and off thought iwas gonna lose the plot

well done on your bargain though:clapping: lol xxx

sarah707
26-05-2011, 06:41 PM
I have lots of bits and bobs from car boot sales... it's best if you get up early :D

loocyloo
26-05-2011, 07:33 PM
not a bargain as such, but i came across someone on ebay selling personalised golf umbrellas :D

as its been so wet, i thought it would be excellent advertising AND keep me dry!

Mookins
26-05-2011, 07:39 PM
not a bargain as such, but i came across someone on ebay selling personalised golf umbrellas :D

as its been so wet, i thought it would be excellent advertising AND keep me dry!

excellent idea xx:clapping:

nicoleon
26-05-2011, 08:50 PM
ha ha, that;s what i useed to sell before i became a childminder! umbrellas for advertising! funny how everything comes back to you :laughing: