PDA

View Full Version : Certificate has arrived :)

Louise317
25-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Was so excited to hear the door bell and I knew what it had to be!!

And yes it was my Certificate!!!

I'm not ready for business yet, still do to some DIY bits and finish paperwork, binding etc but feels good.

So what next ?

I've received paperwork from FIS so i'll do that this afternoon. I've advertised on childcare.co.uk and on here. Need to get business cards and postcards for advertising.

I need to decide on public liability insurance

Do I need to look at building/contents insurance ?
And do I have to join NCMA ? would legal paperwork cost too much not to join ? (I'm not saying I don't want to, but my husband got made redundant yesterday and my mums helping me with childcare costs but don't want to take the micky as she's already giving us her car as we have company car)

Still got to buy storage to :panic: :panic:
And get some kids in!!

Thank you for any advise :blush:

missnaughty
25-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Was so excited to hear the door bell and I knew what it had to be!!

And yes it was my Certificate!!!

I'm not ready for business yet, still do to some DIY bits and finish paperwork, binding etc but feels good.

So what next ?

I've received paperwork from FIS so i'll do that this afternoon. I've advertised on childcare.co.uk and on here. Need to get business cards and postcards for advertising.

I need to decide on public liability insurance

Do I need to look at building/contents insurance ?
And do I have to join NCMA ? would legal paperwork cost too much not to join ? (I'm not saying I don't want to, but my husband got made redundant yesterday and my mums helping me with childcare costs but don't want to take the micky as she's already giving us her car as we have company car)

Still got to buy storage to :panic: :panic:
And get some kids in!!

Thank you for any advise :blush:

Well done, That is fab news. x:clapping: :clapping:

Louise317
25-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Thanks Emma, got to focus now to get it to come together :)

Hows you getting with it ?

x

miffy
25-05-2011, 04:53 PM
That's good news Louise - time to start advertising!

Miffy xx

Louise317
25-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks Miffy :)

I'm on childcare, filling in FIS tonight and I have my nearly 5 year old drawing me a picture that I want to use for my logo so hopefully I can work on ordering that over the weekend.

Louise x