Sunny here again this morning so hopefully a day in the garden again

What do you all have planned today?

Have a super duper day everyone

Angel xx

charleyfarley
25-05-2011, 06:43 AM
Morning Angel

Lovely and sunny here too :clapping:

I had an early morning text, I thought another of your babies were here but no it was off Daz wishing me happy anniversary, I'd forgotten :blush: 13 years today we were in Dom Rep getting married :clapping:

We're off to tots for a teddy bears picnic :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Greengrass74
25-05-2011, 06:43 AM
We only have 1 mindee this morning, plenty after schoolers though.

This morning will be nice and relaxed, possibly a trip to the local park as it is such a nice day

Have a great and happy day everyone:thumbsup:

miffy
25-05-2011, 06:45 AM
Morning Angel

Lovely and sunny here too :clapping:

I had an early morning text, I thought another of your babies were here but no it was off Daz wishing me happy anniversary, I'd forgotten :blush: 13 years today we were in Dom Rep getting married :clapping:

We're off to tots for a teddy bears picnic :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Bless him, it's usually the man who forgets!

Happy Anniversary to you both :clapping:

Miffy xx

Pixie dust
25-05-2011, 06:47 AM
I will be waiting to see if dh gets off to work today as he is supposed to be going to Norway this afternoon. The ash cloud may stop him.

Stew....pid
25-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Morning :)

Schoolrun then Playgroup run, stay at playgoup and repair some of their equipment then home bringing 1 with me, then back to playgroup at 12.30 to collect 1 then home, he leaves at 2.30 for which ill be going back to playgroup to collect another and then onto the schoolrun and then home :)

Busy day of walking :(

fionamal
25-05-2011, 07:06 AM
Morning all,

Horrible day here, please send the sun back up here.

Only 1 little one today and theyve just phoned to say will be here later, hmmm could have had a longer lie. Och well im up and hoovered so can have another coffee in peace and quiet.

Ours are still off school for an in-service day, back tomorrow. Got some baking to do today unless the weather improves and we can get out and about

Roseolivia
25-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Morning
Not sunny here but not raining. Off to the bank this morning then to get some snacks for playgroup tomorrow. Rose's last day at nursery this morning for 2 weeks due to pd days and a day off in lieu for Royal Wedding, think i need to be a teacher:laughing:
Off to the caravan on Friday for the week so next couple days doing washing and housework ready for that, first time in a tourer with a 4yr old and a 6mth old so wish me luck and pray the weather is good for us. Lots of walking and picnics planned for next week if it stays nice.

Have a good day everyone

miss mopple
25-05-2011, 07:19 AM
Morning all. Beautiful here too :clapping:

We are doing a rain experiment indoors, then off to the library for storytime. Then I think it will be lunch and play in the garden this afternoon :thumbsup: