PDA

View Full Version : Help with activity ideas...

Pandypops
24-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Hello, well since I had my pre-reg visit and all went well I decided to start advertising and I have two children visiting this week. :panic:

Tomorrow I have a 3 month old coming (who will be 8 months by the time I start minding him) and on Thursday a 3 year old - both boys.

I plan to have some teddies, treasure basket, playnest soft mirror etc... out for the 3 month old - do you think this will be enough?

I have no idea what to put out for the 3 year old, any suggestions? My son is 11 months and I haven't bought much stuff yet so need to get something tomorrow. What about colouring books/paints? What are 3 year olds into these days?

Thanks!!

heidicat
24-05-2011, 12:16 PM
have you got any playdoh and a few shapes? 2 of mine love to make playdoh worms etc...

jane5
24-05-2011, 12:32 PM
I would have a look in charity shops as you can get some good bargains.

My dd likes little people sets, board books, jigsaws, duplo, crayons, trucks, cars, trains, I wouldn't get anything messy for a first visit though :panic:

Good luck I hope you get them :thumbsup:

Pandypops
24-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the replies!

I do have some mega blocks which may be handy and I will get some playdough and crayons I think.

I have a lot of stuff on ebay I am bidding on, I just didn't expect to get visits from families so soon!!

Fingers crossed :) :)