PDA

View Full Version : views if any on RENAULT GRAnd espace

Mookins
24-05-2011, 11:53 AM
have seen one and fallen in love...am very fickle, my sister in law has one but hers was like 10 grand the one ive seen is no where near that much:panic: she has 4 kids and says its great

anyone else use it had one, got views on it please

xx

Stew....pid
24-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Dont touch it, a couple of our friends have had them and they have been nothing but expensive money pits.... Go for a Chrysler Grand Voyager as they are great, we had a 1997 one and it never let us down or cost a penny in repair bills, we had it for 3 years and sold it 2 months ago, we are just about to buy another one, but the newer version, i love um :D

fiona
24-05-2011, 12:05 PM
i would agree, unless you are going for brand new with a warrenty i would step away now!!!!:) :)

Mookins
24-05-2011, 12:06 PM
:( ...ok...wi walk away:D

good thing im fickle, was a bit over my budget anyways

thanks peeps

xxx

mumto3
24-05-2011, 12:50 PM
if i had the money i would get a for s-max, they are lovely, i have a vauxhall zafira at the moment and i like it but it is a small people carrier, i quite like the newer ford galaxy too

my husband hates crysler grand voyagers, he bought one to do it up and sell it on but had sooo much trouble with it, he ended up weighing it in, he hates it when he sees one on the road lol, its a massive car, the thing i liked about it was the 3 seats in the back and 2 in the middle rather than the other way round, really opens the car up and creates more space

ajs
24-05-2011, 02:26 PM
sorry reread original post and realised you were tlaking about the Espace

tinkerbelle
24-05-2011, 03:09 PM
i was always told never to touch a renault as they are expensive to fix my ex hubby stupidly bought a renault espace 12 months later and a new radiator,engine turbos etc and £7500 in costs i now have a hastily bought zafira (2nd worst car i ever bought )
looking to sell for a ssangyong

karen m
24-05-2011, 05:40 PM
had an espace and kept it for a few years was lucky and had no problems traded in for zafira and within 6 months had spent small no large fortune on it got rid 2 months ago now have a picasso fingers crossed for this one

Joda
24-05-2011, 07:57 PM
I've got a Grande Espace and I love it! So much room for everything and everybody!