PDA

View Full Version : CRIKEY THE SUN IS SHINING ON THIS TUESDAY

angeldelight
24-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Morning Everyone on this bright and sunny Tuesday

Do you all have a busy day - what are you all doing ?

Have a good one and lets hope the sun is here to stay

Angel xx

ORKSIE
24-05-2011, 07:28 AM
Morning Angel

Sunny here:thumbsup:

Im off to toddler group this morning

Have a great day everyone:)

xx

angeldelight
24-05-2011, 07:32 AM
Morning Angel

Sunny here:thumbsup:

Im off to toddler group this morning

Have a great day everyone:)

xx

Morning orksie

Have a lovely day

Angel xx

Stew....pid
24-05-2011, 07:41 AM
Morning :)

Donna doing school run and then clear today until school run collection, she has paperwork to do and i have a private welding job to do :)

Lifes good today :clapping: :clapping:

rickysmiths
24-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Good Morning from the sunny south!

Just delivered one mindee to my friend who is looking after him while my floor is being done.

Delivered son and a friend to school at 8 for a pre-exam revision session. Have to collect them at 10 when he exam is over.

Doing course work and paperwork today.

Playmate
24-05-2011, 07:48 AM
sunny her too :D

Only 2 little ones today and no nursery pick up :clapping:

9mth old coming for a settling session :D

Louise0208
24-05-2011, 07:54 AM
going to the fish shop this morning to get another marin fish or coral

11.30 i have nursery run then we have a large wooden farm to set up with LO (she doesnt play...she puts things together & takes them apart :laughing: )

an hour off from 1-2 then my new mindee is back for day 2, he started yesterday & hes great...i wish they are all like this :thumbsup: ....then im going to take him farm after i pick the schoolies up to continue our farm theme :D

Cammie Doodle
24-05-2011, 07:57 AM
2 Lo's today, 1 before school (she has gone now) 4 after school , so quiet most of the day and bedlam after school:laughing: Then First Aid course tonight 7-10pm :panic: At least it is the last week :D
Lovely and sunny at the minute, but a few dark clouds :( up there hiding Sally Sun

LOOPYLISA
24-05-2011, 08:51 AM
Morning from the sunny south too :clapping:

I have the morning off, just dropped hubs off to the hospital for ANOTHER apt :rolleyes:

Just having 5 mins on here with a cuppa and bacon sarnie :littleangel: :D

Have a good day everyone x

caz3007
24-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Not working until 2 but off out to lunch with some friends at 11.30. Looking forward to it :clapping:

Pixie dust
24-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Unexpected day off as mindees have gone out with their mum today. Was going out with hubby for lunch and a bit of shopping before he goes back to work tomorrow.(works offshore and will be away for my birthday and our anniversary at the week-end) but my ds is ill in bed.

so it's housework and paperwork instead.