PDA

View Full Version : fuerteventura, have you been

zillervalley
22-05-2011, 12:47 PM
if so how did you find it
i have had mixed reports, dont mind if it is quiet as we are not night owls, just like to laze about in day time, have a nice meal , and a drink and watch the world go bye. boring i know

peach
22-05-2011, 01:07 PM
yes we have been 3 times and we love it :D

the more north you go the busier the more south you go the quiter, we hired a car and you can accually drive the whole lenth of the island in a couple hours :thumbsup:

not sure on the spelling lol but

correleco - the busiest with night life and a water park

caleta de fuste is nice family place

but we went down to jaudia which was beatuful and unspoilt

nice zoo on the island too and was once the final resting place for the

american star a big cruse liner that ran aground but I think thats gone now.

LOOPYLISA
22-05-2011, 01:12 PM
I have heard mixed reviews, some call it the windy island, we love Tenerife and gran canaria so im sure its just as nice x

solly
22-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Have been to caleta de fuste and loved it :)

desiderata
22-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Been to Jandia twice and absolutely loved and my 20 year old daughter. Yes its quiet but its beautifulxxx We had heard mixed reviews but went anywayxxx

Adiamond
22-05-2011, 02:03 PM
We have been to caletta de fuste probably our best family holiday :clapping:

It is windy, well more breezy I would say but you are thankful for it because it is soooo hot and you get a lovely tan :thumbsup: x

sarah707
22-05-2011, 02:40 PM
We found it very windy and everything was covered in a fine layer of sand when we got home :laughing:

We prefer Tenerife... Gran Canaria is lovely too if you don't mind the steps everywhere :D

sillysausage
22-05-2011, 06:36 PM
We went to Corralejo a couple of years ago. It was OK, and that's the best I could say. Glad I was only there for a week.

LOOPYLISA
22-05-2011, 06:55 PM
We found it very windy and everything was covered in a fine layer of sand when we got home :laughing:

We prefer Tenerife... Gran Canaria is lovely too if you don't mind the steps everywhere :D

Tenerife is our fav :clapping:

Even better sil lives there now so lots of holidays :D

Toothfairy
22-05-2011, 09:12 PM
We went to Caletta du Fuste, we had a fantastic holiday and would love to go again.
We were in a self-catering apartment attached to a Hotel, luckily we had a hire car as the main super market was a 20min drive away but the town did have a small mini mart but it was quite expensive.
We drove to the Zoo which was about an hours drive and we also went in the mini submerine which was at the harbour at Caletta de Fuste.

zillervalley
23-05-2011, 09:55 PM
thanks everyone for your replies, i think i will give it a go

ziller