PDA

View Full Version : Finally finished......

Hebs
21-05-2011, 07:43 PM
booking all the visits for the Chernobyl children :phew:

all 17 of them :eek:

it's been a logistical nightmare but i am sure it will be well worth it :D

and thanks to the super kind members on here you have funded a visit to build a bear for ALL of the children to make a bear as a keepsake of their visit

so a massive....

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/871/871631joj3ur5sl2.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

kindredspirits
22-05-2011, 12:38 PM
well done!! hope it all goes really smoothly - when do they all arrive?

LOOPYLISA
22-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Well done you :clapping:

keeks
22-05-2011, 01:28 PM
That's lovely, I'll sponsor you too. Should I pm you?

Good luck with it all!

xx

Hebs
22-05-2011, 02:29 PM
That's lovely, I'll sponsor you too. Should I pm you?

Good luck with it all!

xx

oooh yes please hun

the children arrive in just 40 days :clapping: :clapping:
we are so excited and now that we have everything booked for this years visits, the airfairs and visas and outings are paid for our thoughts turn to next years visit, as we need to raise around £7/£10K a year :eek: but I'm sure we will manage it :p i hope :blush:

:thumbsup:

keeks
23-05-2011, 04:11 PM
oooh yes please hun

the children arrive in just 40 days :clapping: :clapping:
we are so excited and now that we have everything booked for this years visits, the airfairs and visas and outings are paid for our thoughts turn to next years visit, as we need to raise around £7/£10K a year :eek: but I'm sure we will manage it :p i hope :blush:

:thumbsup:

I've pm'd you again hun.

Have you got a website so we can see what you lot get up to? It sounds really fantastic, you are a lovely person for doing this.

xx

Hebs
23-05-2011, 05:11 PM
I've pm'd you again hun.

Have you got a website so we can see what you lot get up to? It sounds really fantastic, you are a lovely person for doing this.

xx

if you google chernobyl childrens life line thats the main charity website, we have a section on it but i cant get on it as the last leader hasnt given the password to head office
been thinking about doing our own......... what do you think??

Hebs
23-05-2011, 08:33 PM
do you like our website?

www.chernobyl-southtyneside.webs.com

:D