PDA

View Full Version : As its the........

Stew....pid
21-05-2011, 04:17 PM
last day of earth and nothing will exsist after 6pm im doing homemade Steak and Kidney Pie with Royal Jersey New Potatos (minted) and Pea's (also minted) for our dinner

thats right folks its the rock and roll lifestyle right to the end in this house :rolleyes: :)

Ripeberry
21-05-2011, 04:22 PM
I've been earthing up my potatoes and watering the plants so at least they will carry on growing after we have gone :rolleyes:
Oh no, maybe not, as we are supposed to have the hottest summer ever and everything will wilt away :eek:

In town this afternoon (market town), the local church paraded up and down the high street with flowers singing "We are ready" or words to that effect.
They did not invite anyone else to join them though.

Feel like having an early night and let everyone else get on with it.

Should be a laugh in the morning when the righteous have not gone!

Twinkles
21-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Oh is it only the righteous wots going ??

Ok later tater I'll save you a seat :p

Jiorjiina
23-05-2011, 07:35 PM
In town this afternoon (market town), the local church paraded up and down the high street with flowers singing "We are ready" or words to that effect.
They did not invite anyone else to join them though.

Good grief, one guy in the states works something out in his own head, based on phenomenally dodgy maths in the first place, broadcasts himself on his own radio show (no bias then), and suddenly half the churches in the world go nuts.

Makes me glad I'm a Quaker. At least we keep quiet about stuff. Mostly.

Annie_T
23-05-2011, 10:07 PM
its all utterly mad i say.

how many times do ppl have to say the world will end on this day - oh look we still here !!

21st may was judgement day - word ment end 21st oct - we have 5 months to worry lol

if you want to as i know some ppl may believe it due to religion etc but to me its utterly butterly spreaders lol

glitzygal
23-05-2011, 11:04 PM
OMG,,,,

I saw this and had a flash back to 2000 when all computers were going to go wrong, yeh right,,, another loony

but its NOT funny when my 16 year old daughter, actually thinks its going to happen, she is a paniker, and she got all stressed, I did want to say, well if it happens, it happens, not much we can do,,,,,BUT seeing her stress isn't funny, and i had to comfort her.
You proberly think that at 16 she be able to realise things dont happen like that, but she dont,,, she kept saying what if it does............

she does worry, over things, :littleangel:

ORKSIE
24-05-2011, 07:30 AM
OMG,,,,

I saw this and had a flash back to 2000 when all computers were going to go wrong, yeh right,,, another loony

but its NOT funny when my 16 year old daughter, actually thinks its going to happen, she is a paniker, and she got all stressed, I did want to say, well if it happens, it happens, not much we can do,,,,,BUT seeing her stress isn't funny, and i had to comfort her.
You proberly think that at 16 she be able to realise things dont happen like that, but she dont,,, she kept saying what if it does............

Awwww Bless her.
Hope she ok now:)

xx

jelly15
24-05-2011, 12:29 PM
OMG,,,,

My DS 15 was the same. Kept saying what if?