PDA

View Full Version : Childminder with vacancies, Stone Nr Aylesbury

Little Laurels
21-05-2011, 04:14 PM
I’m an Ofsted Registered Childminder, and a member of the National Childminding Association, providing quality childcare in a caring family environment with a range of fun & stimulating toys, books and resources for all ages.

I provide a professional childminding service in my own home, which is 2 miles from Aylesbury town centre on the A418. Ideally located for parents living and working in Aylesbury, Haddenham, Thame and the surrounding villages.

I am registered with Ofsted to provide care for a maximum of 6 children aged below the age of 8. No more than three of these places may be for under fives and only one place may be aged under one year. I am able to care for older children, aged 8 and over, for which registration is not required.

I am a non-smoker, with a clean driving licence, with all necessary liability and motor insurance to provide trips out to activity centres, parks, libraries and other activities outside of our setting.

I am a newly registered Childminder, with four children of my own, aged from 4yrs to 12yrs. We have two boys and two girls. I have been married for 9 years. Our eldest son attends The Mandeville School and our three younger ones all attend Stone Church Of England Combined in the village.

Available hours Mon-Fri 8.30 to 5.30, holiday care available.

Contact me for further details.

Little Laurels
20-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Now have two vacancies left, for before & after school, picking up from Stone CE Combined.

Contact me for details...

Little Laurels
24-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Two spaces available -- either for school/preschool age or 1 baby. Contact me for further details.

Little Laurels
14-08-2011, 08:59 PM
September getting closer and closer .... 2 vacancies available :)