PDA

View Full Version : WILL YOU ALL JUST GO AWAY>>>

WibbleWobble
21-05-2011, 09:14 AM
and let me get on with this :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: assignment!

The forum keeps singing to me..."come and look, somethings being said,, will make you laugh/cry,,come and look, yes just press that button...hmmm...doesnt that make you feel better"

jeepers

mandy xxx

mumto3
21-05-2011, 09:29 AM
I know what u mean, im new here and love it already, i havent even started the process of becoming a childminder yet and ive read loads about it, i love it

Im supposed to be tidying up and bathing my kids but i keep getting drawn to my fone :p I have done some chores, its a slow process

LOOPYLISA
21-05-2011, 09:34 AM
Snap :thumbsup:

I should be cleaning this bombsite of a house and what am i doing ? :rolleyes:

charleyfarley
21-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Ok I know when I'm not wanted :laughing: :laughing:

Carol xxx

rose hol
21-05-2011, 09:59 AM
I need to clean, hang washing out and go shopping! Hey -ho, just anothe 10 mins!:blush: :blush:

Stew....pid
21-05-2011, 10:15 AM
some people just have no self control or concentration :rolleyes:

WibbleWobble
21-05-2011, 10:28 AM
oh :censored:

i pressed the button.....and you are still here!!!!

aghhhhhhhh

mandy xxx

Toothfairy
21-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Its Saturday, I have just driven a 60 mile round trip and attended a Safeguarding Children course, i've come home and what do I do????..........

I jump straight on here to see what you lot have been doing while I have been away :rolleyes: :D

Stew....pid
21-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Its Saturday, I have just driven a 60 mile round trip and attended a Safeguarding Children course, i've come home and what do I do????..........

I jump straight on here to see what you lot have been doing while I have been away :rolleyes: :D

well we have obviously been doing nothing as we are on here slowly watching our lifes drip away :rolleyes: :)

Happy Bunny
21-05-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm supposed to be doing my assignment too.
Husband cooking dinner, kids in garden.
I suppose I had better make a start in a mo lol

Playmate
21-05-2011, 05:47 PM

i know that feeling, just got back from first aid training, why don't we ever switch off? :panic:

The Juggler
21-05-2011, 10:24 PM
i've been positively angelic today. first visit at 1030... pm :littleangel:

that is VERY unusual for me though assignments or not. :blush: