PDA

View Full Version : so how are you spending your last day on earth?

sweets
21-05-2011, 08:56 AM
according to my hairdresser the world is going to end at 6pm tonight, what a waste having my haircut! lol cost me £20 too

im going to sit and watch saturday kitchen then clean the house and do a food shop.

anyone making their last day more exciting? :laughing:

Louise0208
21-05-2011, 08:59 AM
sposed to take up until october or something :rolleyes: :D

im debateing wether to do the accounts or not? to be fair the tax mans not going to be interested once we are incinerated! :laughing:

WibbleWobble
21-05-2011, 09:03 AM
spending my last day in pjs doing my last assignment for this module.

crazy day!

rock n roll:rolleyes:

mandyxx

desiderata
21-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Im making clothes for my holidays in 2 weeks !! do you think I should botherxx:panic:

FussyElmo
21-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Making my dh's life as miserable (according to him) by making him get out of bed and do some jobs round the house :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
21-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Im spending it being the worlds worst mum today, all because i won't let her go on 'another' sleepover :rolleyes:

christine e
21-05-2011, 10:01 AM
according to my hairdresser the world is going to end at 6pm tonight, what a waste having my haircut! lol cost me £20 too

im going to sit and watch saturday kitchen then clean the house and do a food shop.

anyone making their last day more exciting? :laughing:

I should hold on the cleaning and the food shop just in case:laughing:

nannymcflea
21-05-2011, 10:08 AM
But I got tins in the cupboard that are in date till next year!:laughing: :D

We are off in a min/hour (dd on toilet!) to look at some motor homes...just incase the world doesn't end!:)

rose hol
21-05-2011, 10:10 AM
The usal, shopping cleaning, hanging washing out. Why change it??:D

Stew....pid
21-05-2011, 10:11 AM
The world better end or im gonna have the mother of all hangovers tomorrow as ill be drinking all the beer and wine we have in the house and if its gonna end at 6pm id best get started :clapping: :D :clapping:

caz3007
21-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Hehehehehe another end of the world prediction. I have just spent all morning ironing shirts and hoovering, shouldnt have bothered, still I am sure we will all be here tomorrow and I will appreciate not having to do it then :laughing:

francinejayne
21-05-2011, 10:57 AM
We've just paid the deposit on 4 days camping in half term, what a waste of money!

Am supposed to be going out tonight too, the first time since I had my operations in March, what a pain that I won't get to enjoy a lovely meal after all this waiting!

caz3007
21-05-2011, 11:06 AM
We've just paid the deposit on 4 days camping in half term, what a waste of money!

We have also booked 4 days camping in half term and I have just paid out for hubby and I go stay in a hotel for our anniversary on the 4th. Perhaps I should just spend my savings for holidays and enjoy it today, or perhaps not. Oh well if the world does end, nothing I can do to change it :D

PixiePetal
21-05-2011, 11:12 AM
We are off to a party at 6.30pm :rolleyes:

oh well, just in case it doesn't end I had better get off my backside and finish the washing and ironing, then if we are here tomorrow I think a celebratory take away will be in order :thumbsup:

would be glad not to go to the level 2 child protection training on the 15th June but sad to miss Marti Pellow in 'Jekyll and Hyde' on the 4th :rolleyes: oh well, can't have it all !!

Heaven Scent
21-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Catching up on this weeks this Morning - I only watch the bits that interest me.

Then going out to crack on sorting the garden in readiness for my inspection.

Not really going to pin any hopes on me not having to go through with it.

Louise0208
21-05-2011, 11:35 AM
i hope its postponed for a bit, i NEED to see the last harry potter & the next pirates of the carabean :thumbsup:

Ripeberry
21-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Well at 6pm I'm in a Cathedral attending a service. Does that mean I get raptured?
Anyway, nothing happening of course which means that EVERYONE is not worthy of being 'raptured'.
But a friend from another village was fed up as the Jahovah's witnesses had been round going on about it being the "Last day on earth".
How dare they go around scaring people like that? :angry:

Louise0208
21-05-2011, 11:42 AM
Well at 6pm I'm in a Cathedral attending a service. Does that mean I get raptured?
Anyway, nothing happening of course which means that EVERYONE is not worthy of being 'raptured'.
But a friend from another village was fed up as the Jahovah's witnesses had been round going on about it being the "Last day on earth".
How dare they go around scaring people like that? :angry:

My ex mother-in-law was a bit of a fruit-loop (and a jehovahs witness) & when the whole millenium hoo-haa was happpening she told my neice who was 6 at the time to say goodbye to me on NYE as she would be dead the following day :censored: Gran was 100% convinced it was going to happen

Needless to say LO was petrified for about a week & no matter what we said & done made any difference cus gran was the profit of doom!

Louise0208
21-05-2011, 11:47 AM
just incase people wonder what the thread is about http://abcnews.go.com/US/rapture-2011-21st-end-world-judgement-day-bible/story?id=13650253

Pipsqueak
21-05-2011, 12:03 PM
There is NO end of the world until I have see TT. Final... I will be mighty peed off it the world ends and I have sung my little heart out...... and fallen in love all over again...

am just wondering come Monday morning.. if we are all still here... if I will be able to use this as an excuse to see if I can get an extension for my project.:idea:

Ali56
21-05-2011, 12:59 PM
i hope its postponed for a bit, i NEED to see the last harry potter & the next pirates of the carabean :thumbsup:

Me too!!! And I had my haircut this morning and am shopping for prom accesories for DD! So if it could just wait a few weeks that would be lovely!!
:laughing: :laughing:

Minstrel
21-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Oh I had my hair cut this morning too!

I will be at my birthday party so end of the world or not I'm having a great night!

ORKSIE
21-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Well ive done the weeks shop:rolleyes:

and cleaned the cooker, what a waste of time.

Me Mr O could had a last cuddle ;) OMG we've only got 35 mins left:eek: Oh well we can get quite a few cuddles in then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Happy Bunny
21-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Oh well we have only got 15 minutes left so I am stuffing my face with the kids sweets LOL

caz3007
21-05-2011, 04:48 PM
I read its 6pm wherever in America that guy with all the money lives, here its about chucking out time at the pub

Louise0208
21-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Damn......work on monday then :rolleyes: