PDA

View Full Version : SO WHAT WE ALL DOING / EATING ON A FRIDAY EVENING?

angeldelight
20-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Are you going out with family ?

Eating out ?

Staying in ?

Cooking ?

Going out with friends?

Watching the soaps ?

Drinking / chilling out ?

So what excitement do you all have planned this evening ?

Angel xx

BlondeMoment
20-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Having steak for tea, a few glasses of vino, and catching up with sky plus :clapping:

WibbleWobble
20-05-2011, 04:23 PM
home made meatballs and spaghetti for tea tonight...and its bubbling away as i speak.

LO mindee is fast asleep after her tea. her big brother and sister 9 and 6 are here with me at the dining table. brother is on another comp and sister is playing so beautifully with the happyland stuff.

their tea is ready now and they will go home in an hour!

phil is doing the crossword in the lounge.

lovely.....alls well

mandy xxx

Stew....pid
20-05-2011, 04:29 PM
im just knocking some fajitas up and then later hopefully put me feet up and watch a bit of telly with a beer or 2 and the wife :)

JulieA
20-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Having a lamb steak with roasted veggies for tea.

Then - shhhh , don't tell the boys - being dragged to an Ann Summers evening :blush: . I ran out of excuses not to go!!! Sooooo looking forward to it - NOT!!!!!! :panic: :panic:

charleyfarley
20-05-2011, 04:31 PM
OOPS the diet seems to have gone to pot for tonights tea as we are having a good old fry up :blush: Although most of it will be georged :thumbsup:

Really need to sort out invoices but can't be bothered as I'm too tired tonight :panic:

Carol xx

miss mopple
20-05-2011, 04:38 PM
We're about to spark up the barby :clapping:

Then wine and a snuggle on the sofa with a dvd :D

Greengrass74
20-05-2011, 04:43 PM
We are just waiting for some new parents to come and sign the contract for their little one, then we are going out for an Indian

LOOPYLISA
20-05-2011, 04:54 PM
We are cooking a stir fry and have opened the wine already :clapping:

Then it will be chilling on the sofa watchng tv :thumbsup:

Louise0208
20-05-2011, 05:01 PM
take away pizza for dinner which we had about 4.30 :D

im now in bed with my Sky remote, laptop & the baby asleep next to me.

The OH is still working away till tomorrow night, DD (12) is tidying her room after a week of me shouting, DS (13) is in his own bubble as usual & DS (5) is lolloping around on the end of the bed complaining that hes burping garlic :rolleyes:

1 asleep....3 to go then its just me, TV & a giant bar of aero mint :D

Louise317
20-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Lamb steaks, jacket potato and golden rice...

hubby not working tonight and I found out from Ofsted Certificate in the post :clapping: so it's kids to bed and a cuddle up on the sofa with a glass of Rose to celebrate :)

Twinkles
20-05-2011, 05:22 PM
DS 1 is here for a visit :clapping:

I finished early so I've already been to the gym.

He and the others are having shepherds pie, I'm having roasted veggies with pasta ( my favourite ).

Might watch a bit of telly tonight :eek: ( if I can manage to sit still ).

ORKSIE
20-05-2011, 05:25 PM
DS 1

Might watch a bit of telly tonight :eek: ( if I can manage to sit still ).

:panic: Have you got worms again Twinks:huh:

:laughing: :laughing:

ORKSIE
20-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Spag bol here, No wine:(

Mr O said we cant have any tonite:(

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Milli147
20-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Sticky salmon and salad, probably not wine tonight....had a bit of an impromptu one last night with dd's bff's parents....u know when they come to collect after tea and u open the wine, then decide to get a takeaway, then realise it's 9 o'clock on a school night and the kids are still up, and u r going to have a headache in the morning?? Or is it just my house where this keeps happening:blush:

caz3007
20-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Just a sad and tearful telephone chat with my sister. Her SIL died suddenly on Tuesday and she was finally able to call me to chat about it. So sad cos she leaves young children.

Hubby cooked tea and plonked a piece of fish in front of me, yes just a piece of fish cos he didnt realise the chips we had were oven and he had the chip fryer on. So I am either going to have a cuppa and some scones, jam and cream or open a bottle of wine....think it may be both at this rate :laughing:

christine e
20-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Sat here waiting for pizza hut to provide tea. Feeling very lazy tonight:blush:

Cx

funemnx
20-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Bottle wine, kebabs delivered, another bottle wine..... hic :-s

FussyElmo
20-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Mcdonalds and perhaps a indian later :blush:

:blush: Oh well when I said I wanted to get some new clothes in a different size I did mean bigger :eek:

The Juggler
20-05-2011, 06:56 PM

just who is in charge - tell mr O that is shocking - it's Friday :laughing: :laughing:

mrs_scottydog
20-05-2011, 06:58 PM
We having a cheese sauce dish with pasta, egg, broccoli, mushrooms and peas. Just waiting for it to finish cooking in the oven as it has tomatoes, bread crumbs and parmesan on top. Quiet night in (what's new?) so probably just watch a bit of tv. Hx

charleyfarley
20-05-2011, 07:03 PM

Mr O said we cant have any tonite:( :crying: :crying: :crying:

Since when did you listen to Mr O :laughing: :laughing:

Carol xx

Trouble
20-05-2011, 07:05 PM

walk and get some :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

ORKSIE
20-05-2011, 07:39 PM
:laughing: :laughing: @ you lot

ICBA now:(

I will make up for it tomorrow and Im gonna insist on a T away Tooooo :thumbsup:

xx

ORKSIE
20-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Bottle wine, kebabs delivered, another bottle wine..... hic :-s

Oh and thats clever is it?? ;)

Boooo Hissss :laughing: :laughing:

ORKSIE
20-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Just a sad and tearful telephone chat with my sister. Her SIL died suddenly on Tuesday and she was finally able to call me to chat about it. So sad cos she leaves young children.

Hubby cooked tea and plonked a piece of fish in front of me, yes just a piece of fish cos he didnt realise the chips we had were oven and he had the chip fryer on. So I am either going to have a cuppa and some scones, jam and cream or open a bottle of wine....think it may be both at this rate :laughing:

That is so sad, big hugs to your Sister.

I think the wine is a good option, but dont tell me when its open ;)
xx

angeldelight
20-05-2011, 07:49 PM

Thats sad sorry to hear about that - hope your sister is ok

Angel xx

Toothfairy
20-05-2011, 08:01 PM
We've had chicken wraps for tea.
I've just had a nice long bath and i'm now sitting in bed, watching my soaps that I Sky+'d and lurking on here. :D

Twinkles
20-05-2011, 08:22 PM
:panic: Have you got worms again Twinks:huh:

:laughing: :laughing:

Even worserer than that ! I have antsinyourpants syndrome :panic:

I never did manage to watch a whole programme tonight 4 1/2 minutes of Dragons Den and that was it !

flowerpots
20-05-2011, 08:28 PM
My lovely sister is having dd and ds for a sleep over at her house :D and dh is on night shift so ive got the house to myself, off to hae a bath in a min and then off to bed for an early night :blush: its been a long week. :)

rose hol
20-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Semi- burnt pizza-husband cooked it!!! And a few glasses of cider. Yum yum. xx:laughing:

ORKSIE
20-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Even worserer than that ! I have antsinyourpants syndrome :panic:

I never did manage to watch a whole programme tonight 4 1/2 minutes of Dragons Den and that was it !

I think anyone who can sit thru more than 4 1/2 mins of DD is doing very well :D

x