PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Order Placed

BuggsieMoo
20-05-2011, 12:24 PM
am feeling rather chuffed that mindees and myself raised 1224 vouchers for Tesco's this year! Have just sent the order off for some hurdles and also a target fruit and veg game for the garden.
I will now eagerly be awaiting the delivery men to drop this all off so that I can incorporate it into our sports day in a few months.
Lisa x

Pixie dust
20-05-2011, 12:30 PM
The waiting is the hard part as it says the orders will be sent out in the Autumn term so thats September at the earliest :(

SandCastles
20-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Well done of getting lots of vouchers.

I also want the fruit target but don't think I have enough vouchers, maybe getting the round target for the sticky balls thingy instead as I was thinking I can put it inside over the winter and outside in summer.

funemnx
20-05-2011, 07:54 PM
We've been saving up to buy some musical instruments, and I think we have enough (just). It's a long time to wait though...

Chell
20-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Last year my order came much sooner than they stated.

onceinabluemoon
20-05-2011, 08:35 PM
am feeling rather chuffed that mindees and myself raised 1224 vouchers for Tesco's this year! Have just sent the order off for some hurdles and also a target fruit and veg game for the garden.
I will now eagerly be awaiting the delivery men to drop this all off so that I can incorporate it into our sports day in a few months.
Lisa x

Well done on your collection.

My order finally came in March this year (for last years vouchers) so I hope you dont have to wait that long!