PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

angeldelight
20-05-2011, 08:25 AM
Morning Everyone

Sunny and then dull here not sure it knows what it wants to do

Who cares though its FRIDAY - I have unexpected day off and a new grandchild on the way wahoooooooooooooooooo :clapping: :clapping:

A day trying to catch up with paperwork and trying to catch up on here - and waiting for that phone to ring with good news

What about all of you what are you doing today

Have a good one

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Angel xxx

marian
20-05-2011, 08:37 AM
Morning!!
I love Fridays!!!!!!!

A fellow childminder and her brood are coming round this morning to play - luckily it is nice and we can go outside:)

Good luck with your new Grandchild:clapping: How exciting!

Marian x

Penny1959
20-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Morning All

A bit dull here - and I am feeling really rough - thank goodness for free play. Assistant doing activities with oldest 3 - I am supervising babies from my chair :blush:

Doctor decided one of tablets that I was taking was actually not doing me any good (something to do with the weight gain, the swollen feet and the constant hypo's) so as of Monday no more of that tablet. Only trouble is my body now got to get used to change and not taking very well to it. Still doing the hypo bit but at completely random times - so not driving or even leaving house for safety reasons.

Lets hope get used to it and things settle down next week.

Hope you all have a better day than mine and hope we have news of Angels grandchild soon

Penny:)

angeldelight
20-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Morning All

A bit dull here - and I am feeling really rough - thank goodness for free play. Assistant doing activities with oldest 3 - I am supervising babies from my chair :blush:

Doctor decided one of tablets that I was taking was actually not doing me any good (something to do with the weight gain, the swollen feet and the constant hypo's) so as of Monday no more of that tablet. Only trouble is my body now got to get used to change and not taking very well to it. Still doing the hypo bit but at completely random times - so not driving or even leaving house for safety reasons.

Lets hope get used to it and things settle down next week.

Hope you all have a better day than mine and hope we have news of Angels grandchild soon

Penny:)

Poor you Penny

Hope you feel better soon - the weekend is almost here so hope you can relax a little

Angel xx

charleyfarley
20-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Hope it's not too long a wait for your exciting news Angel :thumbsup:

Hope you feel better soo Penny :)

Well today started off great not :panic: I dropped a bottle of blue food colouring just before parent came and the lid couldn't have been on properly so it went all over my kitchen floor and my foot. I am now sporting a lovely blue foot so no sandels for me today :laughing:

Had a word with Mitchells teacher as his behaviour is getting so bad right now, she seems to think it could be additives as well as his Dyspraxia.

Lo is very tired and trying to go to sleep but fighting it so I think we shall be going out for a walk.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
20-05-2011, 09:07 AM

Hope it's not too long a wait for your exciting news Angel :thumbsup:

Hope you feel better soo Penny :)

Well today started off great not :panic: I dropped a bottle of blue food colouring just before parent came and the lid couldn't have been on properly so it went all over my kitchen floor and my foot. I am now sporting a lovely blue foot so no sandels for me today :laughing:

Had a word with Mitchells teacher as his behaviour is getting so bad right now, she seems to think it could be additives as well as his Dyspraxia.

Lo is very tired and trying to go to sleep but fighting it so I think we shall be going out for a walk.

Carol xx

Can imagine your blue foot ha ha funny

Hope your day gets better - text you when baby arrives

Have a good day Carol

xxx

charleyfarley
20-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Can imagine your blue foot ha ha funny

Hope your day gets better - text you when baby arrives

Have a good day Carol

xxx

Well it can't get much worse :laughing:

I shall be jumping every time my phone bleeps. Hope Rach is ok :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Louise0208
20-05-2011, 11:30 AM

Carol xx

hi,
sorry to go off topic, can you let me know a little about dyspraxia please, my sons best mate has it (hes 13) and as of this year hes allowed around my house to play (mum hasnt let him out of her view apart from in the school building)

i know nothing about it & would like to know a little bit as hes going to be around when mindees are here and mum wont even talk about the condition, she sees it as 'family business' (shes an older, traditional parent)

FussyElmo
20-05-2011, 11:55 AM
hi,
sorry to go off topic, can you let me know a little about dyspraxia please, my sons best mate has it (hes 13) and as of this year hes allowed around my house to play (mum hasnt let him out of her view apart from in the school building)

i know nothing about it & would like to know a little bit as hes going to be around when mindees are here and mum wont even talk about the condition, she sees it as 'family business' (shes an older, traditional parent)

http://www.dyspraxiafoundation.org.uk/

Try here first for some info :thumbsup:

Carol that made me laugh.

Angel I hope you get some news soon x

Louise0208
20-05-2011, 12:09 PM
:thumbsup: thanks :)

glitzygal
20-05-2011, 12:31 PM
I love friday's.............

i finished at 1.00.............:clapping:

no more school run today or no more kids,,,,,,,,,,,woo woo