PDA

View Full Version : Mindee wanted to draw a nude!

Pauline
20-05-2011, 06:40 AM
Our 7 year old mindee said he was going to draw a nude. We were a bit perplexed and looked at each other rather surprised to say the least.

"Why would you want to draw a nude?" we asked

"Because they are in Dr. Who" he said

He had actually said "an Ood"

We fell about laughing! :laughing::laughing:

onceinabluemoon
20-05-2011, 06:45 AM
haha, my little mindee recently told me he had boobies for tea last night...:eek:

Of course he meant blueberries

Prior to that he was talking to my teenage sons about a character in Star Wars called the Rankar (sp?), He substitutes W for R...

Pauline
20-05-2011, 06:49 AM
Prior to that he was talking to my teenage sons about a character in Star Wars called the Rankar (sp?), He substitutes W for R...

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Pipsqueak
20-05-2011, 07:00 AM
oh bless him Pauline...

a nude... I was going to ask who modelled for him you or Graham!!!:laughing:

Pauline
20-05-2011, 07:07 AM
oh bless him Pauline...

a nude... I was going to ask who modelled for him you or Graham!!!:laughing:

Errrr well, Graham bears a closer resemblance to an Ood :D

(If I start running now I should be ok :p)

keeks
20-05-2011, 07:22 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

...Ood and Rankar, brilliant start of the day!

xx

Graham
20-05-2011, 07:36 AM
Errrr well, Graham bears a closer resemblance to an Ood :D

(If I start running now I should be ok :p)

Oy, I resemble that remark. :D

cherry
20-05-2011, 07:58 AM
One of my friends mindees told her that his Daddys p*n*s was growing very big, he meant his Daddys peonies :laughing:

She can't look at the father now without smiling. :)

francinejayne
20-05-2011, 08:01 AM
One of my friends mindees told her that his Daddys p*n*s was growing very big, he meant his Daddys peonies :laughing:

She can't look at the father now without smiling. :)

ha ha ha, I am laughing out loud and my 3 year old son wants to know why!! this thread is so funny! :laughing:

breezy
20-05-2011, 08:02 AM
I have a mindee that cant sat truck properly:eek:

Oh no all I can see now is a naked ood called Graham :panic: :panic:

angeldelight
20-05-2011, 08:23 AM
Ha ha ha

Thats funny bless him :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Milli147
20-05-2011, 08:46 AM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

My son loved bouncy castles, but couldn't say it - he used to say 'bounce arsole'

hee hee, and dd used to call apricots 'cockcocks'

Penny1959
20-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Oh thanks - you lot have made me smile - and the images created in my mind (having never met Graham) will hopefully continue to make me smile all day.

Penny :)

Lady Haha
20-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Wow! You've just reminded me of something buried right in the depths of my memory! My son is 9 now, but when he was around 2 yrs, he was obsessed with Teletubbies who said 'Big Hug' all the time.......only my son used to pronounce it 'Big C*ck!'

I really should write all these things down as they happen, as you do forget!

Graham
20-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Oh thanks - you lot have made me smile - and the images created in my mind (having never met Graham) will hopefully continue to make me smile all day.

Hi Penny as you haven't met me I have posted a picture of myself, Pauline took this on a recent holiday.

Penny1959
20-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Oh - I can now see why Pauline married you. By far the best looking guy in town:laughing:

aly
20-05-2011, 12:17 PM
my little {nearly} 2 year old mindee pointed at me and said big t*ts.....{which, well yeah I do have ample} lol but she wanted to see my big chicks lol...apparently her own mother used to ask for big t*ts too lol...biscuits it was revealed...lmao