PDA

View Full Version : Center Parcs

keeks
19-05-2011, 09:50 PM
I can't remember who wrote on here about Center Parcs a few months ago. Whoever it was I owe you a huge THANK YOU!

Anyway, I got inspired and booked a weekend for me and the boys to go. We went to Longleat last weekend, and it was just so brilliant. Really beautiful, peaceful and fun.

Too expensive for my taste and financial situation really, but we only did one activity that cost money (Outing with Owls - amazing!). The rest of the time we just rode bikes, walked in the woods, watched wildlife and swam, swam swam.

Before we even left I had booked a whole week next May! :blush:

It was just what we needed after a difficult few months for my boys (dad's side :angry: ). We are all really chilled out and much happier now - you can't put a price on that.

xxx

Demonjill
19-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Sounds like you had an awesome time :thumbsup:

I keep meaning to book but not got round to it yet :blush:

geordiebunny
19-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Good for you i love going we go to whinfell forest and hardly spend a penny as we take everything with us. Only trouble we have is getting booked as we have a dog and you have to book really early, she is a rescue dog so dont like kennels.

desiderata
19-05-2011, 10:04 PM
yeah weve been a few times and take everything with us including bikes. Glad you had a good time its a brilliant place. xx

Twinkles
19-05-2011, 10:05 PM
We love Centre Parcs too.

We try to go once a year with our teenager and our grown up kids and their partners.

In fact we spent the weekend there together just before my big op last year.
We left there on the Monday morning and went straight to hospital !

flowerpots
20-05-2011, 06:01 AM
Sounds like you had a fab time, i keep meaning to book a weekend break, you've inspired me. :thumbsup:

christine e
20-05-2011, 06:03 AM
My daughter won a weekend break last year and we went to Sherwood Forest which is only 15 mins away from us but we had a really lovely time as we could have been anywhere and it felt like a hundred miles from home!

Cx

JulieA
20-05-2011, 06:40 AM
We love Center Parcs too! We live about 40 mins away from Longleat, so we can be there from 10.00 in the morning. We try to have a weekend break there at least once a year (it's getting harder now taking the children out of school, and big girlie doing her GCSE's). In fact my hubby and I had our honeymoon (without kids) there.

So glad you enjoyed it - it is expensive if you book lots of activities, but to be honest we just enjoy walking in the woods, the adventure park and the swimming pool. The younger ones go in the activity club for one session whilst hubby and I do the spa.