PDA

View Full Version : Make it Stop Now Please

Pipsqueak
19-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Please someone make my uni coursework stop now.... I have had enough. My brain is fried!

the end is actually insight but I just cannot get that final push to finish up:(

Make it go away now .......

onceinabluemoon
19-05-2011, 07:09 PM
Be careful what you wish for hunny, look what happened to me today :(

Stew....pid
19-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Please someone make my uni coursework stop now.... I have had enough. My brain is fried!

the end is actually insight but I just cannot get that final push to finish up:(

Gather it all together, walk over to a bin and drop it in, then pour yaself a drink and r e l a x......................

there ya go all gone........................... ya might wanna get it back out the bin in the morning tho :D

Pipsqueak
19-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Gather it all together, walk over to a bin and drop it in, then pour yaself a drink and r e l a x......................

there ya go all gone........................... ya might wanna get it back out the bin in the morning tho :D

oh I soooo wish.... knowing my luck someone would be 'helpful' and lob the bin out! got some late nights coming up methinks.

Blue, I know that is awful... kick some butt hunnyxx

Trouble
19-05-2011, 07:54 PM
I wish i could sweetie, you have just got to think when it is over you can sit back and think thank god its done and next time someone say do you want to do this course you will hear my words saying "NO PIP DONT DO IT ":laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
saying that mark would be very proud of his PIP:thumbsup:

Playmate
19-05-2011, 08:07 PM
You can do it Pip, take a deep breath and go for it get it done. You will feel sooooooooooo much better when its finished and you are so near! Must admit I'm glad I'm nearing the end of my 1st year, need a break :D

sarah707
19-05-2011, 08:10 PM
You can do it! Go Pip! :clapping:

buildingblocks
19-05-2011, 08:20 PM

:littleangel: Apparently ginger tea is a great energiser:littleangel:

Pipsqueak
19-05-2011, 08:37 PM
:littleangel: Apparently ginger tea is a great energiser:littleangel:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thank you for the 'tip' :D

The Juggler
19-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Pip - you so CAN do it. I've done it - if I can - anyone can. It was tough but weigh it up. Did you REALLY put yourself through the last 2 and a half years of pain to give up now??? NO you did not. So consider yourself told and kicked up the bum.

You are an amazingly hardworking girl and I KNOW you can do it. xxxx

Pauline
19-05-2011, 09:07 PM

Right, we are all behind you pushing ..... urgh not sure I like the end that is in my sight ...... anyway deep breath girls (and boys) PUSH !! :)

JulieA
20-05-2011, 06:45 AM
PUUUUUUSSSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!

:ROFL1:

ORKSIE
20-05-2011, 07:25 AM
Ok Pip are you ready for this?

Both hands are planted firmly on your **** and ima PUSHING

Go girl, you can do:thumbsup:

ORKSIE
20-05-2011, 07:25 AM
whats wrong with **** :laughing: :laughing:

keeks
20-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Pushing here too Pip, and I've got strong arms! You can do it!!!

And best of all, the celebrations when you've done it will be sweeeeeet! :D

xxx