PDA

View Full Version : A GORGEOUS SUNNY THURSDAY

angeldelight
19-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Morning Everyone

Very sunny here this morning - hope you have the same

A very happy 6th birthday to my grandson Jamie - hope he has a lovely day :clapping: :clapping: Hope his mom does not have the baby today !!

So what is everyone doing today

Hopefully we will get to go in the garden for a change

Have a great day everyone

Angel xx

Tink
19-05-2011, 06:55 AM
Morning Angel, the sun is shining here too this morning for a change.
Hopefully we will get outside and do some bug spotting today:D and maybe a trip to the park this afternoon if the weather stays nice:clapping:

Hope you all have a nice day xxx

RachelE
19-05-2011, 06:56 AM
I am child free 9-3!! :)

I'm spending the morning on the allotment and then the afternoon doing housework!!

I'll need it to rain though to water the allotment!

Also need to sort dd's party bags out for Sunday and get some washing out on the line!

Hmm, maybe 6 hours isnt quite enough! :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone!
Rachel x

maryp0ppins
19-05-2011, 06:59 AM
Altogether now...The sun is out, the sky is blue, there's not a cloud to spoil the view & ITS NOT EVEN RAINING dum de dum dum dum dum:jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Wonder how many of you will be humming that tune in your head now???:D

mama2three
19-05-2011, 07:34 AM
Altogether now...The sun is out, the sky is blue, there's not a cloud to spoil the view & ITS NOT EVEN RAINING dum de dum dum dum dum:jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Wonder how many of you will be humming that tune in your head now???:D

Thanks for that , beats Noddy that has been going round my head all morning!

Mindees 1st birthday today , cant believe hes grown up so flippin fast! So going to forest this morning then having a special party tea this afternoon and making decs etc.

mrs_scottydog
19-05-2011, 07:40 AM
Lovely and sunny here too. Quiet day for me just as school pick up :) This morning I've a few chores to do plus need to get DS's haircut. This afternoon we're going to playgroup before school. I also need to return DS's library books as they were due back beginning of May :blush:
Hope everyone has a good day. Hx

rickysmiths
19-05-2011, 07:47 AM
Lovely sunny day here. Just about to drop one off at school then off to a Training.

Have a good day everyone.

Toothfairy
19-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Morning everyone

I've got 3 under 2 today :eek:
I have borrowed a CM friend's Dark Den, the two 16m old boys are having a fab time in the den with all the lights, glow sticks and torches :D

When they go home at lunchtime I will just have my 5m baby mindee, I am going to see what she thinks of the Dark Den and the lights when its quiet.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

PS: Happy Birthday to your Grandson Angel.

FussyElmo
19-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Its nice here compared to yesterday but it isnt sunny.

Considering an afternoon nap he he.

Happy birthday Angel for Jamie hope he has a lovely day :thumbsup: