PDA

View Full Version : Certificate arrived- not happy!

braichey
18-05-2011, 03:01 PM
I finally recieved my cert today. Mrs o said u would have 6 as a maximum but on my cert it stated 4 under 8 of which only 1 can be early years of which 1 can be under 1.
I have two of my own children 4 and 2yeras so that's my early years filled already an If I only have two spaces left for non early years, over 5 then that's two before and after school so it's not worth me doing at all!!
I already look after a friends 1 y old for free so I can't do that anymore by the looks of it.
Think I may have to have a chat with good old ofsted to clarify this. My house isn't small and mrs o said said 6 so maybe they got it wrong, what are the chances?!
Arghhh!

mandieovconsett
18-05-2011, 03:06 PM
no it does sound right, your own children are taken into account with your numbers, and as you have 2 under 5 already ( your own) then you will have 1 left- however when your 4 year old attends full time school it frees up another place.:)

larlinlisa
18-05-2011, 03:07 PM
I finally recieved my cert today. Mrs o said u would have 6 as a maximum but on my cert it stated 4 under 8 of which only 1 can be early years of which 1 can be under 1.
I have two of my own children 4 and 2yeras so that's my early years filled already an If I only have two spaces left for non early years, over 5 then that's two before and after school so it's not worth me doing at all!!
I already look after a friends 1 y old for free so I can't do that anymore by the looks of it.
Think I may have to have a chat with good old ofsted to clarify this. My house isn't small and mrs o said said 6 so maybe they got it wrong, what are the chances?!
Arghhh!

I thought the amount on your cert was NOT including your own children??

braichey
18-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Ok, panic over, just spoke to ofsted who said number stated on cert doesny include my two so that would be 6 max. Phew!!! I do feel daft now! Sorry everyone!!!

Ripeberry
18-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Don't worry, I did exactly the same a couple of years ago :blush: