PDA

View Full Version : what folder do i store what in,,, please help

jojobell
18-05-2011, 08:02 AM
hello,, sory to ask silly questions lol.......................but
im sifting through my paperwork and just wanted to no where everyone stores pommision slips from parents ect, i have so far ....
risk assesment folder
policys and procedures folder
folders ready to become learning journerys
parent packs (with relevant info for when child starts ect, pommision form)
my portfolio:( :(

and i now have a load of forms like frige temps, pommision slips, emergency details ects and i dont have a clue where to stick it all, i was thinking about doing a general folder with a section for each child and i could store all slips in there?? does this sound okay, or do i need anougther folder for each child for this stuff??? any help is much appriated lol as i have now confused myself with it !!! also does what ive done so far sound okay??? thank you jo

Little steps
18-05-2011, 09:17 AM
im going to store my slips with the children's registration forms, in a separate folder.

Hope that helps:)

Jiorjiina
18-05-2011, 10:42 AM
and i now have a load of forms like frige temps, pommision slips, emergency details ects and i dont have a clue where to stick it all, i was thinking about doing a general folder with a section for each child and i could store all slips in there?? does this sound okay, or do i need anougther folder for each child for this stuff??? any help is much appriated lol as i have now confused myself with it !!! also does what ive done so far sound okay??? thank you jo

Fridge temp recordings I would have in a health and safety folder (risk assessments could be a sub folder of this)

Permission slips and emergency contacts I would put in either each childs folder, or in a folder for each one (or if you're really keen, copy it and have it in both. Cross linking stuff. I know Ofsted likes this in schools, don't know about childcare.)

To be honest, as long as it's clear what things are where that should be fine.

I'm up to about four sub folder levels now, and starting to think I'm being way too obsessive about it.;)

Ky SuperMommy
22-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Can anyone please help me?

I'm on Assignment 5, the question I'm stuck on is - A plan showing a challenging and enjoyable learning environment in the home that includes using everyday domestic routines and household items.

I just haven't a clue, can't think and I have brain ache! :doh:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!