Morning Everyone

Sun is shining here but rain is forcast for today

What are you all doing today ?

Lots of messy play for us today

Have a great day everyone

Angel xx

The Juggler
18-05-2011, 06:28 AM
toddlers today then week 3 of my first aid course tonight (4 x wed evenings). We've done CPR so we're bandaging tonight:p

Pauline
18-05-2011, 06:29 AM
Very quiet day for us. Rain forecast here too, but light and brightening later.

Enjoy the mess Angel :D

Hebs
18-05-2011, 06:40 AM
I HAVE THE DAY OFF :clapping: :clapping:

i am painting my bathroom this morning then getting organised for the Chernobyl Children's Life Line tonight, going through all our plans for when the kids are here

6 weeks to go :clapping:

mama2three
18-05-2011, 06:44 AM
Quiet day here too , just 1 baby plus ds . Hes been ill with food poisoning :( - fine now but cant go back to school yet because of the 48hr rule. Just about the whole class have been off following a dodgy birthday party tea!
So going to see where he fancies going , and enjoy the extra time together:)

FussyElmo
18-05-2011, 06:45 AM
I thought it was Friday today :(

At the min Im waiting on confirmation if Im meeting up with a cm friend or not that will then decide what Im doing for the day :)

angeldelight
18-05-2011, 06:46 AM
I thought it was Friday today :(

At the min Im waiting on confirmation if Im meeting up with a cm friend or not that will then decide what Im doing for the day :)

I thought it was Thursday ha ha

I sooooo wish it was Friday though

Angel xx

Toothfairy
18-05-2011, 07:01 AM
Morning everone

We are off to Childminding Group today, so that will fill the morning. Just going to go with the flow this afternoon.

I am borrowing a Dark Den tonight for a few days, will get DH to put it up tonight ready for Thursday & Friday.

I'm off to a Safeguarding course on Saturday at The Holiday Inn, Cheriton. Anyone else going?

Have a great day :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
18-05-2011, 07:03 AM
Morning all. Very grey here this morning but don't think rain is due until tonight.
Rose at nursery this morning so housework as i have a friend coming for lunch with her 3 children. We went to school together and lost touch, we reconnected through Facebook a couple of years ago and met up but this last year has been so busy for us both we haven't seen each other for a year. She's living in London but visiting her parents so she's coming to mine, we have so much to catch up on.
Quiet night in and hopefully the rest of the week will be quiet too.

rickysmiths
18-05-2011, 07:44 AM
Morning everyone.

Sunny here at the moment but the sky over the hill is looking very black :eek:

Not working this week or next due to all our groung floor flooring having to be re-done because the builders put it down wrong last year. I mindee is deliuvered early and I pop him to a friend cm for mum, arrived on time at 7.30 and I am having the older before and after school children, this mornings was late as usual, so she arrived to find I had already left with the baby :rolleyes:

My Diploma Assessor is coming at lunch time. This evening we are doing a meet the childminder evening in our local Community Centre.

In between its paperwork catch up.:thumbsup:

flowerpots
18-05-2011, 07:47 AM
Good Morning everyone,

We are baking this morning. The house move fell through yesterday, were all packed up so will be unpacking later and then off to network meeting tonight.

Hava a good day folks. :)

xxxx

loocyloo
18-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Good Morning everyone,

We are baking this morning. The house move fell through yesterday, were all packed up so will be unpacking later and then off to network meeting tonight.

Hava a good day folks. :)

xxxx

so sorry to hear your move fell through. ours did and i was devastated. hope you can sort things out. we ended up moving and renting whilst we try to sell our house.

i'm doing a last tidy up, as a mum coming to visit this afternoon, then i have a network meeting too this evening! first time i will have met any of the local network minders!

angeldelight
18-05-2011, 09:42 AM
so sorry to hear your move fell through. ours did and i was devastated. hope you can sort things out. we ended up moving and renting whilst we try to sell our house.

i'm doing a last tidy up, as a mum coming to visit this afternoon, then i have a network meeting too this evening! first time i will have met any of the local network minders!

Sorry to hear your move fell through and you Kate - thats horrible

Hope you both ok

Angel xx

loocyloo
18-05-2011, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=loocyloo;924638]
i'm doing a last tidy up, as a mum coming to visit this afternoon QUOTE]

ooooo, mum came, really nice! just the sort of mummy i like! she is talking to work on friday and as soon as she knows what she is doing, she will let me know! not to start until september. so although she hasn't said 'yes', fingers crossed it will be a yes, once she has sorted work out!

phew! and relax!