16-05-2011, 06:21 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend

What are your plans for the day ?

Hope you all have a lovely day

Angel xx

jayjay1963
16-05-2011, 06:25 AM
Don't you just love mondays! I have a nice lateish start on mondays, first child arrives at 10.45:) I do have to run around a bit sharpish this morning though coz I promised to drop my Mum off at the bus station today, she's off to a family funeral in Staffordshire:( hope everyone has a lovely day!!

Jacqui

Toothfairy
16-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Morning everyone

Not sure what we are up to today, may go to the library.
I've got no 'get up & go' this morning.

Roll on half term :D

Tink
16-05-2011, 06:59 AM
Morning, I worked all weekend only 8-2 both days and really enjoyed it but I feel really tired this morning and am already looking forward to the weekend and a lay in:laughing:

Going to a play centre this afternoon which the mindees love as does DH:laughing:

Hope you all have a nice day xxx

Roseolivia
16-05-2011, 07:09 AM
Morning everyone, looks like it's going to rain here.
Rose at nursery all day so i'm off to Tesco to do weekly shop then a quiet day as we've been busy all weekend then tonight off to see neice as she's 1 today.
Have a great day.

ORKSIE
16-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Morning all

its very dull and and damp here :(

I have no lo's this morning.

Im gonna be rattling some cages this morning, as one of my lo's didnt get into the school I pick up from. I will lose him after having him for 3 yrs :(

xx

Polly2
16-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Hey all
Had rubbish weekend - sick bug caught off mindees :( feeling a bit down today so going to take it easy.

Hoe everyone has a good monday x

Maza
16-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Playgroup this morning amd then we're gonna try and make an octopuse this afternoon as little ones are really into 'The Rainbow Fish' at the mo. x

mrs_scottydog
16-05-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm with Polly2. I had the bug Friday and Saturday and my DH has been ill all weekend (DS had it earlier in the week). Still feeling really tired today as I've not been sleeping well. No mindees today but DS and I went to playgroup this morning, having a lazy afternoon and off soon to DS's dance and movement class. Hx

Maza
16-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Oooops, I meant 'octopus'! LOL.

Polly2
16-05-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm with Polly2. I had the bug Friday and Saturday and my DH has been ill all weekend (DS had it earlier in the week). Still feeling really tired today as I've not been sleeping well. No mindees today but DS and I went to playgroup this morning, having a lazy afternoon and off soon to DS's dance and movement class. Hx

Hope you feel better soon x I still feel groggy, early to bed I think!