PDA

View Full Version : What next??

larlinlisa
14-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Hello I have nearly finished my CYPOP5 course, first aid is done where to go next? thank you

Goatgirl
14-05-2011, 09:54 AM
HI :),
Every local council has their own procedures etc so whoever you arranged your course with should be able to point you in the right direction I think.... DId you get your registration application forms at the end of your course?: that what happened when I did mine. Then it was just getting the forms filled, waiting for the medical thingy to be filled in and getting myself and my house into childminding mode...

Once everything's sent off its just a matter of waiting; you can use the time then toget yourself sorted with paperwork: risk asessements, policies, advertising etc

hope it goes well for you :)

best wishes,
Wendy :)

larlinlisa
15-05-2011, 08:14 AM
HI :),
Every local council has their own procedures etc so whoever you arranged your course with should be able to point you in the right direction I think.... DId you get your registration application forms at the end of your course?: that what happened when I did mine. Then it was just getting the forms filled, waiting for the medical thingy to be filled in and getting myself and my house into childminding mode...

Once everything's sent off its just a matter of waiting; you can use the time then toget yourself sorted with paperwork: risk asessements, policies, advertising etc

hope it goes well for you :)

best wishes,
Wendy :)

Thank you wendy xxx