Its the weekend :clapping: :clapping: wahoooooooooooooooo

So what have you all got planned today

I am off shopping of course then later off to the Glee Comedy Club

Hope you all have a great weekend with lovely weather

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
14-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Morning Angel, lovely and sunny here at the moment :thumbsup:

I have just got out of bed, have a bit of a headache too, couldn't possibly be the wine i drank last night :rolleyes: :laughing:

Have a great day everyone x

caz3007
14-05-2011, 08:15 AM
Its sunny here too. Not a lot planned for this weekend. Off to town in a bit, and waiting for an ebay auction to finish so if win, will collect tomorrow hopefully.

Other than that, its more sorting out of the house, its a long process :laughing:

charleyfarley
14-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Morning Angel and Lisa

Sunny weekend??????? It's tipping it down here :panic: No sorry it's stopped now but it was.

Enjoy the Glee Club later and your shopping Angel :thumbsup: Hope you stayed away from that cake!!!!

I'd take it easy if I were you Lisa, probably something you ate :laughing:

We're off to Hobbycraft and Lakeland and meeting Nell57 and her sister:clapping: so should be good:thumbsup: While the boys watch the footie on the tv. Really hope Stoke don't win :D

Have a great weekend everyone

Carol xx

LOOPYLISA
14-05-2011, 08:19 AM
Morning Angel and Lisa

Sunny weekend??????? It's tipping it down here :panic: No sorry it's stopped now but it was.

Enjoy the Glee Club later and your shopping Angel :thumbsup: Hope you stayed away from that cake!!!!

I'd take it easy if I were you Lisa, probably something you ate :laughing:

We're off to Hobbycraft and Lakeland and meeting Nell57 and her sister:clapping: so should be good:thumbsup: While the boys watch the footie on the tv. Really hope Stoke don't win :D

Have a great weekend everyone

Carol xx

:laughing: :laughing:

FussyElmo
14-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Wet and miserable here :(

Carol have a fab time at lakeland without me :( it gives me chance to save for next time :clapping:

Dh is working all weekend :( so today I having some friends over and baking :)

sandy64
14-05-2011, 10:24 AM
morning angel and everyone its very cold and wet here today im going to make sure all my paper work is up to date as my assistant starts money, then im going to chill out with my 2 dd and watch a dvd and eat popcorn:)

Carol M
14-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Done loads of washing and pegged it out on the line but the black clouds on the horizon look threatening, typical!
Done food shop, had car in garage for a fault they had found so recalled :eek: All sorted now.
Been to the Range for MORE ink!! Printed photos.
Now have feet up with a cuppa watching and praying it doesn't rain. And the footie is on the telly with dh glued to it.
Gym tomorrow with my neighbour, not for the exercise tho. We have a good old moan about things and have a giggle.
Going to see Derren Brown tomorrow night in Brum so looking forward to that.
Hope you all get some time relaxing.
Angel, what's the Glee Comedy Club?
Carol xx

Toothfairy
14-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Afternoon everyone

This morning was taken up with DD's dance classes and I've come home to find my eldest DD here with my three grandchildren.

Tomorrow I am writing up some of my DHC Unit 3 course work (my last unit :clapping: ) and writing up Ob's for the mindees folders. I've then got to wizz off to WW's to get weighed before going to work at the Emergency Unit.

So much for a nice relaxing weekend :rolleyes:

Have fun everyone :thumbsup:

loocyloo
14-05-2011, 05:28 PM
afternoon!

we popped into town and then went for a walk in the forest and had a BBQ! ( they have BBQ near the picnic tables ) it was dry, but just as we were going to the car it threw it down with rain in bucketloads!

my mum & my brother are here for the weekend, mum came in and wanted to go to sleep on the sofa :rolleyes: and we told her she couldn't as we need to sit on the sofa! so she has gone outside to sleep in her car :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ( they are not staying with us, as we don't have room in our little rented house for 2 adults who can't share an airbed LOL! ) GRRRRRR! ( but, she could have gone upstairs to sleep !! had she but asked! )

we're going out later to a flanders and swann evening !!! mums idea ... i'd rather stay in and watch eurovision! mind you .... if she stays asleep, it will be too late !!! :idea:

tomorrow its sunday school & church, out for lunch and then, hopefully if the weather holds, a walk on the moors!

enjoy eurovision!