PDA

View Full Version : I am sure there is more I need

missnaughty
13-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Hi All

I have done policies and filled most of my pre-reg booklet (stuck on a few questions)

I am not buying much toys etc or safety equipment until ofsted give me the nod. (So my house wont appear done when they come round) I only have what safety stuff I have now for my grandson.

However what other paperwork do I need? I have done a childcare portfolio which has who I am, My services, learning through play.
All safety typical our day, activities, policies.

Also no smoking signs, risk assessment forms,my childminding register,daily diarys, long term plan forms, weekly planning forms,observations sheets,accident/incident report book,consent forms,daily attendance log book,
emergency/ evacuation record form, health and safety checklist form,child allergy chart, medication form, a sample weekly menu.

Is there anything I have missed.

Thanks for looking x

Jiorjiina
13-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Crikey, I haven't done half of that yet! :eek:

Sounds pretty thorough to me. I thought part of the point of a pre reg visit was so you could ask them what else you might need, to sound interested and dedicated etc?

sarah707
13-05-2011, 07:17 PM
It's good to make the best of time before you start working... when you have more free time usually to get things done.

It sounds like you are well organised :D

missnaughty
13-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Crikey, I haven't done half of that yet! :eek:

Sounds pretty thorough to me. I thought part of the point of a pre reg visit was so you could ask them what else you might need, to sound interested and dedicated etc?

There will be more questions I need to ask her/him. Luckily I have had a lot of help with everything from the cms on here. Plus got most things done (paperwork) so if ofsted do give me the go ahead I have done most of it.

mummyof3
13-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Sounds very organised to me :thumbsup:

Only thing I will suggest is a wish list of things you will buy once you start minding. I had a list birth-1yr 1yr-2yr etc listing toys and equipment needed for these age groups. Ofsted inspector liked the way I'd thought ahead.

Good Luck :D

missnaughty
14-05-2011, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=mummyof3;922390]Sounds very organised to me :thumbsup:

Only thing I will suggest is a wish list of things you will buy once you start minding. I had a list birth-1yr 1yr-2yr etc listing toys and equipment needed for these age groups. Ofsted inspector liked the way I'd thought ahead.

Good Luck :D[/QUOTE

Thank you for that, Someone else emailed me and suggested that to me too.

x