PDA

View Full Version : PreReg visit

Kasha1
12-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Hello everyone, ive just had Mrs O out to do a registration visit, everything went well, she stayed for 2 hours, asked me some questions out of booklet and some that wernt, she looked at paper work i had already done too, then had a look around my home, so now waitng for the certificate to com:). I am now looking to do some permission forms that i will need parents to sign, any 1 any ideas where i can find the ones i am going to need?

missnaughty
12-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Hello everyone, ive just had Mrs O out to do a registration visit, everything went well, she stayed for 2 hours, asked me some questions out of booklet and some that wernt, she looked at paper work i had already done too, then had a look around my home, so now waitng for the certificate to com:). I am now looking to do some permission forms that i will need parents to sign, any 1 any ideas where i can find the ones i am going to need?

Congratulations and well done, Glad everything went well.x

Demonjill
12-05-2011, 02:56 PM
:clapping: well done

I just made up my own ones such as outings, suncream, photos etc

put several on 1 page and parents just sign the ones that apply to them:thumbsup:

Kasha1
13-05-2011, 08:22 PM
thank you for that info i will try and do the same:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbs

miffy
15-05-2011, 07:58 AM
Well done Kasha! :clapping:

Miffy xx

sleepingbeauty
24-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Well done that's fab news :clapping:

lottieslittlelambs
25-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Welldone!!! :jump for joy:

How long did they take to come after you registered?

I am part-way through the course at the moment but missed the briefing so I have to do one of those at the end, then register, then not sure how long it will be by the time all this is done and I have a visit.

I guess its a good thing I have lots of patience!

Kasha1
25-05-2011, 07:36 PM
It took me about 12 weeks from sending the registration form of to getting the pre- reg visit, so get sorted with your paperwork and when you get your reg pack answer the booklet with all the questions in then you wont end up rushing it. Good Luck with it all.

lottieslittlelambs
26-05-2011, 07:22 PM
It took me about 12 weeks from sending the registration form of to getting the pre- reg visit, so get sorted with your paperwork and when you get your reg pack answer the booklet with all the questions in then you wont end up rushing it. Good Luck with it all.

Thanks hun, someone told me you don't need to wait until the end of the course to register just to get on with it so I have done online! Hope thats correct.

So i'm looking at about 12weeks from now. That probably means i'll miss the summer hols but be registered in time for Sept so thats not too bad :)

JoJo*
27-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Also you can ask your local council/People from the ICP course if they have any copies - i did all my own (during the long wait for the CRB) then once i received my certificate i got a start up pack with lots of forms in - they also look better as they have the little borough sign in the corner..... but i know lots have stopped due to funding? its worth a try.... :thumbsup:

Mollymop
27-05-2011, 10:31 AM
Well done, I am glad it went well