PDA

View Full Version : Mrs O been :)

Louise317
12-05-2011, 12:10 PM
And her recommendation is YES!!! :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping: :jump for joy:

What a relief to have it over and done with.

She was nice, turned up early and was her for 2 1/2hrs had two cuppa teas!.

Prompted me when I needed it and liked what paperwork i'd done already.
She asked me about everything :eek:
No Actions, just in faith that I do what I said I would...things that were on my risk assessment to do before mindee starts.

I can have 4 under 8, plus my own two.

I was so relieved, that I did cry!! :)

So now to wait on Ofsted final decision and I should be set to go :)

Thank you all for been so helpful, I would not have survived if not for this site and the lovelies on here

Lots of :group hug: for all xx

Playmate
12-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Well done :clapping:

hope you get up and running soon :D

missnaughty
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
And her recommendation is YES!!! :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping: :jump for joy:

What a relief to have it over and done with.

She was nice, turned up early and was her for 2 1/2hrs had two cuppa teas!.

Prompted me when I needed it and liked what paperwork i'd done already.
She asked me about everything :eek:
No Actions, just in faith that I do what I said I would...things that were on my risk assessment to do before mindee starts.

I can have 4 under 8, plus my own two.

I was so relieved, that I did cry!! :)

So now to wait on Ofsted final decision and I should be set to go :)

Thank you all for been so helpful, I would not have survived if not for this site and the lovelies on here

Lots of :group hug: for all xx

Oh That is wonderful news well done you :clapping
I am so happy it went well for you. I was thinking about you this morning, I am so pleased for you. x

Louise317
12-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Oh That is wonderful news well done you :clapping:
I am so happy it went well for you. I was thinking about you this morning, I am so pleased for you. x

Thank you x It was such a relief to get it done.
I know Ofsted have everything now so give them a couple of days and I'll call see ow long it take hopefully they'll tell me then :) x

Jo Jo
12-05-2011, 01:21 PM
congratulations :)

missnaughty
12-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Thank you x It was such a relief to get it done.
I know Ofsted have everything now so give them a couple of days and I'll call see ow long it take hopefully they'll tell me then :) x

So what are your plans now? Are you going to advertise? I have got my health declaration back, and my crbs are done just waiting on the identity forms to be done tonight, I am then going to send them recorded delivery tomorrow. Not sure what happens after that :eek:

Ive been gathering information on policies but still unclear what they want totally, I dont want to spend a huge amount of money buying toys etc and equipment until I have seen the inspector. x

mrs_scottydog
12-05-2011, 01:27 PM
That's fantastic, well done! Hx

Louise317
13-05-2011, 09:50 AM
So what are your plans now? Are you going to advertise? I have got my health declaration back, and my crbs are done just waiting on the identity forms to be done tonight, I am then going to send them recorded delivery tomorrow. Not sure what happens after that :eek:

Ive been gathering information on policies but still unclear what they want totally, I dont want to spend a huge amount of money buying toys etc and equipment until I have seen the inspector. x

I'm taking few days off from paperwork now and having some family time :)
I'll call Ofsted next week make they got CRB through and see if they've made a decision. Then I will finish mt website and organize my advertising.

I'm doing some envelope stuffing for a friend whilst waiting for certificate which is giving me funds to finish little jobs and get my storage for play room.

Make a note of the reference numbers on the front of the CRB check form you can track it then online. Once Ofsted received the forms they should pass on your details and an inspector will get in touch. I guess it depends on how busy things are when they call, don't be afraid to call Ofsted to find out what stage things are at (gives them a little prod in the right direction I have found)

You don't need to spend lots of money yet, have a wish list of things you want to buy (linking these with the development areas and multicultural... things like shape sorters, puzzles books etc)

As for the policies, are you working through the child minding course or completed it ? You should have/get a list of ones they advice to create. But start of Safeguarding, confidentiality, working with parents etc.

HTH :) xx

suzyjane73
13-05-2011, 10:10 AM
Well done Louise317 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
It's such a relief to get that visit out of the way. Good luck with your business!

xx

Demonjill
13-05-2011, 10:15 AM
:clapping: well done thats fab news :thumbsup: