PDA

View Full Version : So Cross, How Rude!

missnaughty
12-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Hi

I am so cross I need to have a little rant. I just popped to my local shop and a mum from my daughters school I have not seen for ages stopped for a chat. She asked me what I was doing if I was still hairdressing, I told her "No I am starting pre-reg into childminding"

She then laughed and said "yeah I suppose its an excuse to stay at home and not go out to work but get paid for it"
I was so cross I could of said alsorts but I just turned on my heel and left her standing there.

I am so so so cross that people assume because I dont go out to work 9 till 5 and pay someone else to look after my child I am not working.

So sorry for that arrrgggghhhhhh she is a :censored: :censored: :censored:
Ahhhhhh feel better now. x

Playmate
12-05-2011, 12:12 PM
ignorant :(

Louise0208
12-05-2011, 01:05 PM
i have the same response....even from my friends & parents of my mindees, im always told how 'lucky' i am being able to spend all day at home & get paid for doing it :eek:

if only they knew what its really like!!!!

Ripeberry
12-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Had a new mindee settling in this morning (2hrs) and in that time he cried about half of it and at the same time I had a plumber in the kitchen fixing the kitchen tap and when he was leaving, he said to me "God, don't know how you do it, do you tune out or something? " He then said "You should be paid double to listen to that all day!" :D

miffy
12-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Silly woman!

Miffy xx

jane5
12-05-2011, 01:43 PM
If it wasn't for us they would not be able to go to work and leave their little darlings.

Most of my friends say they dont know how we do it and that they go to work for a bit of peace from their lo's :D

Mookins
12-05-2011, 05:38 PM
oh hun:mad:

big hugs invite her round when you are registered!!!:laughing:

xxx