PDA

View Full Version : Noble Minder

theonebeachbum
11-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Hi - Can anyone tell me about Noble Minder, what exactly is it and is it worth joining??

Tobb x

onceinabluemoon
11-05-2011, 05:04 PM
If you put noble minder into the search engine you will find there's a whole (long) thread about it which should answer all your questions. I have it and I'm very pleased with it so far.

theonebeachbum
11-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Thanks - I'll have a read through now, I did have a look on their website but wasn't sure if it was just a place to keep your policies and a calendar and couldn't figure out if that was worth nearly £10 a month! But there's clearly more to it than that!

Thanks x

noble76
18-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Thanks - I'll have a read through now, I did have a look on their website but wasn't sure if it was just a place to keep your policies and a calendar and couldn't figure out if that was worth nearly £10 a month! But there's clearly more to it than that!

Thanks x

Hi

I hope to be able to help you gain a better understanding of what is in the package.

There is an Organiser. Within the organiser there is a calendar, to do list and child schedule. All dates from across the package, training dates, risks reviews policies reviews etc are entered automatically.

There is also a policy section where you write your policies, record your complaints and produce a comprehensive prospectus.

Risk Assessments, within this section you can record your full assessment of risks, create weekly and daily checks.

EYFS
Observation and assessment records, one of our member’s favourite features, add all if the requirements and upload photos if minutes.

Bookkeeping, produce invoices, track expenses and produce your year end.

Forms, so far we have added permission forms and attendance logs. We are also creating other forms for your members.

All new additions to the package are included in the membership fee which is £9.95 per month.

Communication
You can print everything from within the package and you can also email invoices and observation and assessment records.

I hope this provides you with an overview of the package. If you would like a full run down of the features let me know. There is even more to it than I have listed. Is there something in particular I can help you with?
Why not have a look for yourself, you can sign up for a free 14 day trial and gain instant access. Remember to contact our support team if you need any help. They are available 7 days a week 9am to 7pm.

Thanks for asking your questions.

Lisa

theonebeachbum
20-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Thanks Lisa, once I am registered I might just do that!

Tobb

noble76
22-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Thanks Lisa, once I am registered I might just do that!

Tobb

Pleasure, good luck with it all. :thumbsup: