PDA

View Full Version : CRB Help plzzzzzzz

missnaughty
11-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Hi All

Ofsted have sent my crb forms to me which I got today (only spoke to them Monday) However it says we need to send certain identification.

My daughter who is 17 does not have a passport or a drivers license, so I am worried on what I should send. What would people suggest.

Thanks x

theonebeachbum
11-05-2011, 04:32 PM
I didn't think you had to send documents for the CRB these days, because of the HR Assurance forms which you get signed??

I think Birth Certificate was on the group 1 list, so you could use that, and then documents from the group 2 list??

Tobb x

kaz26
11-05-2011, 05:09 PM
hi i didnt have to send documents with mine whoever is going to be your person that checks and signs then will be the one who will need to see them and birth certificate should be on there then choose a couple of others from group 2? x

sarah707
11-05-2011, 05:18 PM
I suggest you give the CRB people a ring. They have always been very helpful when I have needed to ask questions :D

glitzygal
11-05-2011, 05:28 PM
I need a crb form, who do i ring to get one sent, or can i do it online,
help

missnaughty
11-05-2011, 05:30 PM
I didn't think you had to send documents for the CRB these days, because of the HR Assurance forms which you get signed??

I think Birth Certificate was on the group 1 list, so you could use that, and then documents from the group 2 list??

Tobb x

My mistake guys it is for HR Assurance, What do I have to do? So sorry but my heads all mushy again. Just been to the doctors and what a surprise they cant locate my medical declaration :angry:

Louise317
11-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Fill in the CRB, gather your ID and get someone to fill in the HR Assurance forms just put your details on the front.

I used my husbands boss who is a director and known me for 10yrs also.

You can use the post office though...

It does have to be someone in the professions in the list though, I called and asked at the time.

Don't sit on the CRB/HR Assurance forms though some times the checks can take awhile. Mine took 3 and 1/2 weeks and only after a phone call to the police yesterday that got it to actually be complete today :jump for joy: Bet post don't come till after Mrs O been in the morning though LOL