PDA

View Full Version : getting there/ish - pre-reg booket

Louise317
11-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Trying to squeeze a couple more answers in whilst doing housework and before hubby finishes work so he can print it off

Could someone help... I started Q36 but then got brain freeze am I on the right track ?

If you are applying to be registered on both the Early Years Register and Childcare Register, have you considered if there are any differences between the requirements of the two registers? If so, how might this apply to your service?

The EY Register is to enable us to provide care and be a learning aid for the children under school age and doesn’t require you to have extra written policies just those indicated by law Personal details, emergency contacts, medication etc. The CC Register is for the welfare of the child and requires more policies on safety, complaints…

how to I finish this, what things am i looking at to add to the last part 'how might I apply this to my setting' ?

I so which I didn't take a 2week break from this document now that my visit it tomorrow!!

Thank you in advance x

missnaughty
11-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Trying to squeeze a couple more answers in whilst doing housework and before hubby finishes work so he can print it off

Could someone help... I started Q36 but then got brain freeze am I on the right track ?

If you are applying to be registered on both the Early Years Register and Childcare Register, have you considered if there are any differences between the requirements of the two registers? If so, how might this apply to your service?

The EY Register is to enable us to provide care and be a learning aid for the children under school age and doesn’t require you to have extra written policies just those indicated by law Personal details, emergency contacts, medication etc. The CC Register is for the welfare of the child and requires more policies on safety, complaints…

how to I finish this, what things am i looking at to add to the last part 'how might I apply this to my setting' ?

I so which I didn't take a 2week break from this document now that my visit it tomorrow!!

Thank you in advance x

Hi
Dont know the answer to that one :eek: Just want to wish you luck for tomorrow and I am sure it will go well. Let us know how you get on? x

Louise317
11-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Hi
Dont know the answer to that one :eek: Just want to wish you luck for tomorrow and I am sure it will go well. Let us know how you get on? x

Thank you, I will defiantly let you know how I get on. She her at 10am, hubby doing school run so thats one less stress :) x

tash 1
11-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Goodluck for tomorrow,remember inspectors are human like us.I still halfway through pre-reg book, will be glad when it's completed.:)