yeah its FRIDAY :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sun is out and it feels warm this morning already

What do you all have planned today ?

Have a super duper day

Angel xx

Demonjill
06-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Yuk its raining here Angel - and i left my washing out yesterday!:mad: lol

Im off to work today again but then im off till Tuesday so not so bad.:thumbsup:

Im still choked with the cold though :(

Will be finishing off tweaking my policies to suit my new house when i get home :thumbsup:

Enjoy your sunshine!!:rolleyes:

mama2three
06-05-2011, 07:18 AM
the sun is still hiding here!
Dont start today til 930 , first day Ive not had early mindees , ds is happy as he gets to go to school on his bike!
Softplay this morning then an afternoon in the garden , hoping it brightens up!
Busy weekend ahead , ds has his driving test and then Im taking him to Stoke for an athletics meet ( thank goodness for satnav , not even sure where it is!) - and ds2 is going to wembley . Have promised myself Ill clear out the sheds too , but not sure when!

ORKSIE
06-05-2011, 07:26 AM
We had Sun, but it seems to have decided to go back to bed.
I only have 1 Lo today.
We have new Cookie cutters, so we gonna give em a try :thumbsup:

Have a nice day everyone

xx

FussyElmo
06-05-2011, 07:27 AM
the sun is still hiding here!
Dont start today til 930 , first day Ive not had early mindees , ds is happy as he gets to go to school on his bike!
Softplay this morning then an afternoon in the garden , hoping it brightens up!
Busy weekend ahead , ds has his driving test and then Im taking him to Stoke for an athletics meet ( thank goodness for satnav , not even sure where it is!) - and ds2 is going to wembley . Have promised myself Ill clear out the sheds too , but not sure when!

You are coming to Sunny Stoke (well not that sunnt at the mo) Im going to assume Northwood Stadium :)

Quiet day one mindee here school hour and after schoolie goes by 4 :clapping:

Got a birthday cake to finish later. Dh is off so hes going to take me to my favourite baking shop :)

Chimps Childminding
06-05-2011, 07:32 AM
Only 1 mindee (2 1/2) but she is here from 8 am till 6.45 and doesn't have a sleep, so long day, and 2 after schoolies, just for half an hour. Sun did come out but has changed its mind at mo! Hope it makes another show later :D :D

Have a good day whatever you are up to everyone :thumbsup:

Mouse
06-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Morning all!

It's my day off today..yipee! :clapping:

I've had a new freezer delivered this morning, so need to sort out the cupboard under the stairs to fit it in there. That's not going to be a 2 minute job :rolleyes: I dread to think what's lurking at the back of the cupboard :laughing:

If that doesn't take me the whole day, I plan to do a bit of studying & tackle the paperwork mountain that's built up.

Did I mention it was my day off...hmmm...think it might have been an easier day if I'd been working :rolleyes: :laughing:

loocyloo
06-05-2011, 12:19 PM
it was raining here over night, but stopped today, a bit overcast, but bright!

not working yet so today i have;
done a month of last years accounts!
finally logged on and printed off my SEF to update ( i had lost all my details, so have been waiting for them to come in the post! )
been for a run in my new super dooper ( and very expensive:( ) trainers
'wasted' a couple of hours on the forum
put some washing on and out

and had some lunch! now i've lost all motivation! :rolleyes:

sandy64
06-05-2011, 12:26 PM
HI ALL taking 5mins break lo asleep my dd and other lo playing with glup its everywhere lol sun has come out and its beautiful here, i finish at 3.30 today hope weekends nice:)

charleyfarley
06-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Thank goodness for Fridays :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Carol xx

rickysmiths
06-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Lovely day here today the sun is out and we have all the doors and windows open.

One gone home and the other is asleep so an easier day today thenk goodness.