PDA

View Full Version : All go at the minute

flowerpots
06-05-2011, 06:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well and having a good week.

Just thought i would let you all know ive got my first driving test next week (keep your fingers crossed for me), i started learning when i was 17, had about a years worth of lessons and gave up because i was terrified of roundabouts, well nearly 10 years on and im ready!!! :clapping: :clapping:

Also were moving house, we should (hopefully) be moving in the next 2-3weeks :) we live in a very small terrace at the minute with absolutely no space at all and were moving to an old victorian terrace with more space than i know what to do with :clapping: :clapping:

We also picked a date and location to get married yesterday, we are going to go to greece in july next year, we are going to go and book it in the next week or so :clapping: . the only down point to this one is ive now got a year to lose about 2 stone :blush:

No point to the post just wanted you all to know whats happening in my life and how excited i am. :D

mama2three
06-05-2011, 06:58 AM
How exciting , Congratulations on the wedding and house move - and Good Luck for your driving test , ds takes his tomorrow.
A year is definately long enough for you to look slim and gorgeous , especially with a house move to keep you very busy!

Demonjill
06-05-2011, 07:11 AM
:clapping: Good luck with everything:thumbsup:

I love when i have loads going on in my life.

Lovely to read a "happy" post - best wishes to you in your busy future:)

Chimps Childminding
06-05-2011, 08:40 AM
Wow no time for you to get bored (unlike me) then!!!! Good luck with the driving test and the move!!!! Get that over with then its planning the wedding - sounds like fun to me!!!!!

The Juggler
06-05-2011, 01:46 PM
wow no stress there then! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: congrats on setting the wedding date. I love greece :)

loocyloo
08-05-2011, 02:09 PM
good luck with the driving test and congrats on everything else! xxx

Penny1959
08-05-2011, 02:34 PM
My goodness what a lot going on - you must be so excited and looking forward to all those fantastic changes in your life

Hope everything goes to plan

Penny :)