PDA

View Full Version : All kinds of.......

tulip0803
27-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Fantastic series of books which are all inclusive, multicultural lift the flap books. My DDs both love them one is 10 the other 4 both get something from them.

All kinds of people - Emma Damon - A celebration of all kinds of children
All kinds of beliefs - Emma Damon - This book celebrates all kinds of children with all kinds of beleifs in a warm open way.
All Kinds of Bodies - Emma Brownjohn - Shows that no matter how we look on the outside, under the skin we are all the same
All Kinds of Feelings - Emma brownjohn - Everyone has different feelings at different times and they are OK.
All kinds of Babies - Emma Brownjohn - Celebrates all kinds of babies from different countries and from different families
All Kinds of homes - Emma Damon _ A look at different homes around the world
All kinds of Transport - Emma Damon - Looks at different ways that people travel around the worl
All Kinds of Fears - Emma Brownjohn - It's OK to have fears & talk about them and try to understand them

breezy
27-04-2008, 07:29 PM
I've got "people "and "Beliefs" didnt know there were all these others! many thanks for the info, what age range is the feelings one for, is it quite simple?

tulip0803
27-04-2008, 07:41 PM
I've got "people "and "Beliefs" didnt know there were all these others! many thanks for the info, what age range is the feelings one for, is it quite simple?

Similar in style to the others. Simple words :-
Sometimes we feel happy. Sometimes we feel sad.
Sometimes we feel friendly/lonely
Sometimes feel good about our selves others ashamed
sometimes hurt on outside/sometimes inside
jealous/generous etc

DD2 is 4 and she likes this. At the back is a feelings game where you spin the pointer and then there is a wipe clean face to draw the expression although dd2 prefers to make the face