PDA

View Full Version : emergency evacuation plan help please

Eddisonsmum
04-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Hi

I have my emergency evacuation plan as in what I will do, but do I need to have anything else like an escape route plan, or something on the wall in the kitchen highlighting the escape routes?

Thanks Ladies again. -x-

rickysmiths
04-05-2011, 02:04 PM
I have a floor plan or my house with the escape routes traced in red on it. I have one in my Risk Assessment floder and one on my notice board. Though who it ifs for I currently mind 2 just one year olds and an 8mth old, and I think I know my own way out of my own home!!!

Helcatt
04-05-2011, 07:10 PM
I have a floor plan or my house with the escape routes traced in red on it. I have one in my Risk Assessment floder and one on my notice board. Though who it ifs for I currently mind 2 just one year olds and an 8mth old, and I think I know my own way out of my own home!!!

I was thinking similar when I did mine and when they were younger was wondering the point of a fire drill seeing as all I would do is stick them in the buggy and push them over to the other side of the road

HX

miffy
04-05-2011, 07:20 PM
I don't have a floor plan but I do make sure all the lo's know their way out of the house as soon as they are old enough and we practise our escape plan regularly.

Miffy xx

Eddisonsmum
04-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks ladies.

Our house is a new build so I have downloaded the ground floor plan and highlighted exit routes in there just in case. X