PDA

View Full Version : overnight care

nicola1981
02-05-2011, 01:48 PM
hi all ive been asked about overnight care and just wondered what i need to have to be able to offer it and what do i charge

pinkbutterfly
02-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Your certificate needs to say you are registered for overnight care. If it doesn't then you need to contact Ofsted and register for overnight care. You need a suitable place for the child to sleep.

nicola1981
02-05-2011, 03:19 PM
will they come and do a visit?

i opted not to be registered for care and typical ive had an enquiry for it. will give ofsted a call tom

pinkbutterfly
03-05-2011, 05:37 AM
I don't know if they wil visit especially or just ask to supply a risk assesment. I opted in on registration ... I've used it a few times but not for regular care. It was meant to be there 'just in case' really.

Mookins
03-05-2011, 09:42 AM
when i had my insepction the inspector asked me all sorts of questions about how i would manage with overnight care, where they would sleep, bed linen, access to bathroom, monitors space etc etc

because they would be in my dd room i can have 1 for overnight care... if they are older than my dd then ive been told for my dd to come into our room and the child have her room to them selves...safety reasons aswel as privacy

xx