PDA

View Full Version : OK, own up.....who cried?

Toothfairy
29-04-2011, 12:42 PM
I hold my hands up, I blubbed my way through most of the Royal Wedding :blush:

I thought it was a lovely service, the TV coverage was amazing, it was just as if you were there. I think I had a better view than those actually at the wedding!

They make a fab couple :thumbsup:

Shivvie
29-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Yep, been filling up on and off all morning :laughing:

loocyloo
29-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Yep, been filling up on and off all morning :laughing:

me too! :D

thought it was lovely

Cammie Doodle
29-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Ah bless them, I wish them all the luck in the world. I kept thinking about his Mum and what she has missed out on:( . My son got married last year and Im so glad I got to be there :D

rachelmama
29-04-2011, 01:09 PM
hi
i had a tear in my eye, i thought they looked a great couple and kate looked stunning in her lovely dress :)

LOOPYLISA
29-04-2011, 01:12 PM
It was lovely x :thumbsup:

Cazz
29-04-2011, 01:29 PM
I got emotional - I didn't think I would!

I kept thinking about his mum as well - it's so sad that she wasn't there but I'm sure she was looking down on them and that's why the sun came out!

They're a really lovely couple and I like the fact that they both try to be as normal as possible.

I hope they have a long and happy marriage with lots of babies!

onceinabluemoon
29-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Didn't watch it as I was working until 3pm and thought it wasn't very interesting for the little ones.

We watched The Tooth Fairy instead. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is definitely something worth watching, lol! ;)

Pipsqueak
29-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Me, I did. I think it was lovely - very genuine about each other, very personal.

Chimps Childminding
29-04-2011, 03:13 PM
I wasn't too bothered about watching it, but had some ironing to to this morning so I put it on. I admit I had a big lump in my throat when I saw the 2 princes together, suppose I was also thinking how proud their mum would have been and how it is a shame for them that she wasn't there.

Catherine looked lovely, as did her sister - oh to have a figure that allows you to wear a dress like that in front of millions :eek:

Hope it all works out for them, they seem a lovely couple :clapping:

funemnx
29-04-2011, 03:18 PM
It was so lovely - I welled up several times :blush:

babs
29-04-2011, 03:36 PM
i had tears in my eyes too , kept thinking bout what his mum missed out on but she was looking donw on them both. i hope they are very happy together and enjoy life as much as they can ....

desiderata
29-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Meeee xx i did toox

Alibali
29-04-2011, 04:41 PM
I did, i was thinking how proud Diana would have been of her boys, they did her proud. Kate was stunning.

sweets
29-04-2011, 05:21 PM
i watched it was lovely and even tho it was obviously very royal and formal it seemed relaxed.

harry makes me laugh though, he really doesn't look or act like a royal, he reminds me of a naughty school boy :laughing: would love to know what he said to william as kate walked down the aisle as it was obviously funny! lol

zillervalley
29-04-2011, 08:45 PM
loved every minute of it, kate looked stunning she has a lovely complection

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
29-04-2011, 08:50 PM
i watched it was lovely and even tho it was obviously very royal and formal it seemed relaxed.

harry makes me laugh though, he really doesn't look or act like a royal, he reminds me of a naughty school boy :laughing: would love to know what he said to william as kate walked down the aisle as it was obviously funny! lol

I have heard to things one was *wait till u turn round mate" and the other was "Pippa (her sister) is looking hot" I could believe both!

I love him too, he doesnt give a flying :censored: about anything

Donkey
29-04-2011, 08:58 PM
My dd loves all things princesses so I put it on in the background whilst working, we dressed up, had a party lunch made a bit of a day of it!
only had dd and baby of 20 months :)

I cried, I had tears rolling down my face and then I heard a hammering on the door. Unlocked door thinking who on earth...

and DH is stood on the doorstep, he had got out of work early :clapping:
so then I properly cried, sobbed buckets and buckets :)

he didn't have a clue why, and neither did I lol
guess I was happy to see him

RachelE
29-04-2011, 09:04 PM
I loved watching it and had tears in my eyes at many stages!!

I have started to buy papers etc to make a scrap book. My Mum did 2 for Charles and Diana's wedding - one before the wedding and one with wedding and post wedding pics in- its great to look back on, so me and dd are doing 2 too!

I thought she looked absolutely gorgeous as did her sister. Thought the little ones looked a little fussy, but still very very cute!!

Harry is funny, yes, naughty school boy springs to mind!

Dh was very unhappy that Wils, wasnt in his blue uniform and said he doesnt deserve to be in the RAF anymore!

I have loved the whole wedding experience and do agree, we saw more being able to watch it all on the tv.

Shame we dont get a day off for Zara's!!

Rachel x

ajs
29-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Me, I did. I think it was lovely - very genuine about each other, very personal.

i tried very hard not to cry but did lots :laughing: :laughing: it was lovely and i think it was televised very well