PDA

View Full Version : Help with advertising

natalie28
26-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Hi

I have just received my certificate of registration, please can anyone advise me the best way of advertising? I have just registered on childcare.co.uk.
Do you get any forms from our local council re advertising? How long does it take after receiving the certificate.

Sorry so many questions, thank you xxx

Pixie dust
26-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Ofsted will normally inform your local family information service who will then send you a form which you fill in with all your details opening hours, fees etc.
Apart from that it's up to you , maybe put cards up in shop windows, have a website.

Good luck

nicola1981
26-04-2011, 07:20 PM
ofsted sent my details directly to the childrens information service and they sent me a form to fill in, though i did mine over the phone with them

HMT81
27-04-2011, 08:50 AM
I haven't got my certificate yet but I've got some business cards made up, and car door magnets too. I have also advertised on childcare.co.uk, netmums, touchlocal, and the childminders directory. Also our local shopping street has a facebook page so I've advertised on there. And I have started going to a couple of childminding groups at local children's centres.