http://www.northamptonchildminder.co.uk/

Dave

sarah707
24-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Thank you for the link to the forum :D

miffy
24-04-2011, 07:27 AM
Nice website - play room looks lovely.

I'd include a few photos of children (subject to parent's permission of course) doing activities to show what you offer.

Miffy xx

Carol M
24-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Very nice indeed :clapping:
Only, should read " as do the two boys" in the About us section.
Well done.
Carol xx

catswhiskers
24-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Thanks for letting us look at your website. It's something I keep meaning to get round to and I've been minding for nearly 10 years!

The one thing I noticed straightaway on the contact details was you have included your full address e.g. your house number. Since I've been minding, my local authority have told us this is a no-no if you are going to advertise your services.

It's to do with child protection etc. and everyone knowing you childmind.

I've had some cards made up by Vistaprint and have only included my name, e-mail and phone numbers.

Just a couple of other bits.

On your Rates page, "mind child" - should that be "mind children"

Can't remember where it was but I think something to do with your garden - "onto" should be two words "on to" and "vegatables" is spelt "vegetables".

Good luck and I wish I could get my husband to join me as he is a fantastic cook.

Greengrass74
25-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone, glad you like the site. It was free to set up and I am able to change it whenever

Chell
25-04-2011, 06:41 PM
I personally wouldn't publish my EY number on my wesbite. It makes it easier for someone to tell HMRC that you are providing childcare so they can claim tax credits.