PDA

View Full Version : How long to wait for pre-reg visit - big backlog???

natsplat
19-04-2011, 02:57 PM
I am currently in the process of registering, I have just checked online and seen that my CRB has been posted to me today, my husband's came last week. I have rung Ofsted to see if they can give me an idea of when my pre-reg visit might be as I have parents waiting to start asap. The guy told me he could not tell me until my CRB had come back (which will hopefully be tomorrow) and even then he might not be able to give me an idea of how long. So my question to you all is, how long do most people have to wait (hoping this is not a 'how long is a piece of string' type question, I've a feeling it might be!!) - Many thanks all

handeme
19-04-2011, 04:58 PM
When I was registering I asked ofsted for prospects number so I could give them a call to aks when i would expect my visit (i too was waiting to start)

Anyway, one phone call and I had my visit the next day (they had a cancellation)

c x

Eddisonsmum
19-04-2011, 06:03 PM
My details were passed to tribal today and apparently they have 28 days to make contact with me. Ofsted have given me tribals number and my ref. I did call them but they didn't have my details yet so I still have to wait! I would really like it in 2 weeks time as have a week off holiday and gives me time t make sure house is all perfick x

natsplat
19-04-2011, 07:55 PM
That is really helpful - thanks so much. Just one more question, does the company (Prospects/Tribal) that inspect you vary according to which area you live in or is it totally random?