PDA

View Full Version : off on holiday in our caravan and have you seen the forcast

foxy lady
19-04-2011, 12:01 PM
wwwwhhhhooooooooooooooooooo we are off on holiday in our caravan on thursday for 10 days and the weather forecast looks fab fab fab. it usually rains when we go away i cant wait:) :) :) :)

nicoleon
19-04-2011, 12:20 PM
:clapping: i know! we're heading to Wales in the camper and it usually rains when we are there so i'm excited, too! let's hope it doesn't change...

foxy lady
19-04-2011, 12:30 PM
:clapping: i know! we're heading to Wales in the camper and it usually rains when we are there so i'm excited, too! let's hope it doesn't change...
well on the forecast they have said it is going to be like this at least upto the royal wedding :) :) :) i hope they have got it right

NI MINDER
19-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Hello caravanners :)
We go Good Friday for 4 nights - home for 2 and away another 3 for royal wedding weekend!! Would be fantastic if weather holds :) :)

Will be nice have a break from home - I find with childminding day in day out its nice to get away from it all in the van and of course DH and DD1, DD2 and DS3!:clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping: :jump for joy:

karen48
19-04-2011, 03:34 PM
yes the weather is looking good for camping in our caravan over easter. we are off to east bergerholt for 4 days think thats how you spell it and then off to Ipswish for camping for the royal wedding.

karen:clapping:

manjay
19-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Fab:thumbsup: We are off in our caraven down to South Wales on Friday morning for 9 nights:clapping:

RachelE
19-04-2011, 04:21 PM
We are too off in our caravan on Thursday for the Easter weekend!

Going just south of Lincoln to a place called Woodhall Spa - very pretty village!

There is an outside pool in the village - I WONT be in it, but think the children might be tempted!!

Have a fab holiday everyone! :thumbsup:

Rachel x

gazanne
19-04-2011, 05:56 PM
We are going on friday too, taking the caravan to Flamingo land, can't wait. Roll on friday.:clapping: :clapping:

gegele
19-04-2011, 05:59 PM
we're off to caravan on friday as well... first time for me.:blush:

i did camping as a kid in france but never been in a english caravan!!!:blush:

I CAN'T WAIT!!:clapping: :clapping: :D :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

charleyfarley
19-04-2011, 06:08 PM
We're not going anywhere but not bothered if it's going to be hot hot hot :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Enjoy all your holiday everyone :clapping:

Carol xx